Does this variation on the double slit experiment work?

Oldand Dilis

If someone has access to a lab please do this variation on the double slit experiment to show that what is affecting the result is different time dimensions. Rather than record using slits run the experiment like this. Have the wall facing the laser made from light sensitive material and 4 extra walls coming out at angles say 135° from the main wall (similar to reflectors on photographic shoot lighting) these also made from light sensitive material. The angle should be relational to the distance from the laser so these walls central point is the same distance from the laser as the main wall facing the laser directly. Run the experiment to watch the photons and again not watching the electron. I predict when recorded to watch the photon only the direct facing wall will show impacts from the photon and it appears like a single photon. When not watching the photon all 5 walls will show areas of impact. Showing that like the double slit the photon is always only one part of a vibrational wave. The part of the wave with the strongest vibration usually perceived as a single particle will leave the most intense mark on the wall but the wave will continue out in all directions hitting the other walls appearing also as particles but arriving in other time dimensions so not usually noticed. when watching we are only seeing whats happening in the first time dimension. When not watching we will see results from all time dimensions.  The full theory of why and how this works is on 

please stop advertising your site here

51 minutes ago, Oldand Dilis said:

If someone has access to a lab please do this variation on the double slit experiment to show that what is affecting the result is different time dimensions.

You're nothing if not persistent, perhaps you could describe the different time dimensions in the language of love science e.g. maths.

Time dilation is directly proportional to matter (more mass more time) as we see and like matter time is directly proportional in 3 dimensions.

16 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

You're nothing if not persistent, perhaps you could describe the different time dimensions in the language of love science e.g. maths.

Time dilation is directly proportional to matter (more mass more time) as we see and like matter time is directly proportional in 3 dimensions.

2 minutes ago, Oldand Dilis said:

Time dilation is directly proportional to matter (more mass more time) as we see and like matter time is directly proportional in 3 dimensions.

Still no maths I see, go on dazzle me I don't understand the language either.