Time travel or Spacetime travel

Razee01

As its not only time, its always spacetime according to Einstein. So, if we want to travel time, we always have to travel actually space time, which means only staying on earth we can not travel time (not regular time, past or distant future in short time). We literally have to move to different location in space (with light speed), 

Then how its possible with light speed going to a different location in space we will find another earth (whatever the time is)??

Or is it possible to travel time/spacetime only in distant or different location in space???

Thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, Razee01 said:

As its not only time, its always spacetime according to Einstein. So, if we want to travel time, we always have to travel actually space time, which means only staying on earth we can not travel time (not regular time, past or distant future in short time).

We are always travelling through time. When you move through space you "swap" some of that motion through time for motion through space - that is why time dilation happens.

12 minutes ago, Razee01 said:

Then how its possible with light speed going to a different location in space we will find another earth (whatever the time is)??

As far as we know, it is not possible to travel at light speed.

14 minutes ago, Razee01 said:

As its not only time, its always spacetime according to Einstein. So, if we want to travel time, we always have to travel actually space time, which means only staying on earth we can not travel time (not regular time, past or distant future in short time). We literally have to move to different location in space (with light speed), 

Or is it possible to travel time/spacetime only in distant or different location in space???

Thanks in advance.

As Strange has said, we travel through time, all the time. But I'm imagining that you are speaking of noticable time travel? As yet, since we can only travel at sub relativistic speeds, the effects of time dilation is insignificant. But perhaps one day as technology advances, we maybe able to reach relativistic speeds where the effects are noticable. 

Here is a chart that may give you a better idea of how dilation effects happen with regards to speed. Image result for time dilation chart

Taking that to extreme lengths, if I took off in a spaceship at 99.999% c, and maintained that speed returning to Earth 12 months later, while I have aged 12 months according to my biological and mechanical clocks, the Earth I return to would be about 223 years in the future.

Time travel to the past is thought to be impossible.

12 minutes ago, Strange said:

As far as we know, it is not possible to travel at light speed.

I mean if it were possible to achieve light speed traveling, though is it possible to find the earth at a different location in space with a different time line (the way we normally think time travel in literature)???

1 hour ago, Razee01 said:

I mean if it were possible to achieve light speed traveling, though is it possible to find the earth at a different location in space with a different time line (the way we normally think time travel in literature)???

Traveling at light speed is not possible. There is no physics to explain what would happen under that condition.