Photon Fueled Cosmic Acceleration

QuantumT

I have no knowledge of particle behavior at different states of energy, except that in stars (very hot) they float around in chaos, outside stars (medium) they form atoms and molecules, and in a singularity they are compact.

Dark energy and matter has always puzzled me however. And a while ago I got the idea that photons could play a role in dark energy.

My initial though was, that the repulsive force photons contain, could somehow push the universe to accelerate, but lately I've gotten a new idea.

The new idea is that photons can create new matter when they hit quantum fluctuating particles. Thus adding volume to the fabric of space and accelerating its expansion.
Even if those quantum fluctuated particles decay and don't add volume, they could add energy. Maybe enough to make the universe accelerate in its expansion.

Such a process wouldn't match the consistency of the cosmological constant term. When the universe expands the energy density of all matter, and vector gauge bosons all decrease accordingly. This in turn will decrease the proposed reaction rates. The cosmological constant however stays constant as the universe expands to best fit to observational data. 

10 hours ago, QuantumT said:

My initial though was, that the repulsive force photons contain

Photons do not exert a repulsive force.

10 hours ago, QuantumT said:

Even if those quantum fluctuated particles decay and don't add volume, they could add energy.

They couldn't add energy. They could only contain the energy that was already present.

11 hours ago, QuantumT said:

I have no knowledge of particle behavior at different states of energy, except that in stars (very hot) they float around in chaos, outside stars (medium) they form atoms and molecules, and in a singularity they are compact.

Dark energy and matter has always puzzled me however. And a while ago I got the idea that photons could play a role in dark energy.

My initial though was, that the repulsive force photons contain, could somehow push the universe to accelerate, but lately I've gotten a new idea.

The new idea is that photons can create new matter when they hit quantum fluctuating particles. Thus adding volume to the fabric of space and accelerating its expansion.
Even if those quantum fluctuated particles decay and don't add volume, they could add energy. Maybe enough to make the universe accelerate in its expansion.

!

Moderator Note

The combination of having no knowledge and putting forth a conjecture is problematic. Conjecture definitely does not belong in a mainstream section of the forum, but conjecture without any rigor is inappropriate for speculations. What you have is a wild guess and there is really no place for it here. We don’t have a wild guess forum.

Having no knowledge can be fixed by asking questions. You need to re-formulate and rephrase in the form of questions.

Such as “can photons can create new matter when they hit quantum fluctuating particles?” And “Do photons exert a repulsive force?”