Help with theory recognition

Aspiring physicist

50 minutes ago, Aspiring physicist said:

without getting my work stolen

Unlikely to happen. But posting it here would give you some protection (because it would be here with a date and your name attached to it) and would also allow you to get some feedback (there are a few members with relevant expertise).

Yes, I talked about it with my biology teacher, the idea hit me when we talked about stem cells.

And yes, I would have the date and such, so here goes. The basic idea is that you would take the person you wanted to clone in one capsule(human-sized), get a piece of their liver to put in the second capsule. Now there is a book I read about quantum field theory that states, ”when a lifeform is growing it projects light that shows what it's true form will look like”. Then all you need to do is take stem cells, give them the DNA from the person's liver and use the light as a blueprint so that it will grow an entirely new human clone. Any thoughts, or corrections?

Also, my name is Dillon.

That bit about the light isn't true.

Isn't really limiting though as the Blueprint is already there. All your cells(with DNA) share basically the same DNA. Main challenge is in resetting the cell so it can essentially function like a freshly fertilized egg would.

Adult stem cells probably are the best route to go being closer to what is needed.

1 hour ago, Aspiring physicist said:

Now there is a book I read about quantum field theory that states, ”when a lifeform is growing it projects light that shows what it's true form will look like”. 

I don’t know what book that was but quantum field theory says no such thing.

Sounds like a quantum-woo updating of that Kirlian(?) photography nonsense from the 70s

Thanks for the feedback endy, and the book is called, ”The field” by Lynne Mctaggart, the info used is a hot outdated though I must agree, it was my main inspiration to be a physicist, and as you can see this isn't my ideal strong suit. But, considering what endy said, could it work?  I’m trying to think of things of the sort on my free time, bc I just started high school and wanted the opinions of people in the work environment. Because I looked for websites about publishing theories and they seem to be a lot of work.    

6 hours ago, Aspiring physicist said:

it was my main inspiration to be a physicist

I think it is great that it got you interested in science. I was fascinated by things like this (and science fiction) when I was young. But it is important to think critically about it. 

Here is an article pointing out some of the problems with her books: https://dmitrybrant.com/2007/09/05/the-non-science-of-lynne-mctaggart