Do black holes the size of a human hand or even smaller exist

Achilles

In addition, what would happen if you were to put your hand inside a black hole (1) the size of a human hand (2) the size of a speck of dust

Wait answer this question, second to my first question, how powerful would a black hole the size of an atom be?

21 minutes ago, Achilles said:

In addition, what would happen if you were to put your hand inside a black hole (1) the size of a human hand (2) the size of a speck of dust

Wait answer this question, second to my first question, how powerful would a black hole the size of an atom be?

Most BH's are stellar size and/or SMBHs found at the center of galaxies. It has been theorised that quantum size BHs could have also resulted fro the period just post BB.

What would happen if you stuck your hand inside the EH of a BH about hand size. Such a BH would be tremendously dense and I would say that tidal gravitational effects would see you and your hand ripped asunder long before you put your hand inside.

Let me add that if the Sun could be magically squeezed inside its Schwarzchild radius, it would have a diameter of around 6 kms! In other words the mass of the Sun squeezed to within a 6 kms volume.

Wiki says they probably wouldn't last long enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

If you could somehow protect yourself from the effects beecee mentioned, once your hand crossed the EH it has only one path to follow in spacetime, curving extremely radically into the BH (so much that no amount of energy provides a path anywhere else), while the rest of you remains in a far less curved spacetime. The difference in the effects between your hand and the rest of you, the gravitational gradient, is so immense and happens in so little time that instead of ripping parts off of you, your cells would stretch like taffy into spaghettified strands, compressed horizontally from the sides and pulled vertically towards the BH.

I'm not sure it's correct to say it happens "in so little time", or if that's confusing. The spacetime curve is so extreme that the path to the BH is inevitable, and the gravitational singularity is fixed as the next part of the future. Does that make sense? There may not be a measurable amount of time it takes to move along the only path available.

18 hours ago, Achilles said:

There is a handy calculator here: http://xaonon.dyndns.org/hawking/

you can enter size, mass or any other parameter, and it calculates all the rest b