Is time a wave?

Meir Gilady

If time is a wave many mysteries of quantum mechanics are solved instantly

We notice many strange unexplained mysteries in quantum mechanics such as :

Electron jumps as if it didn’t cross the distance ,disappear and appear .

Pair entanglement mystery

Matter and anti matter

measurement mystery

2 split experiment

Photon as a wave or a quanta

Electron spin right or left

We tend to think about time as if it flows in straight line from past to future smoothly

What if time is actually a wave that moves in frequency (i suggest to test the frequency as Plank constant)time ticks and flow as a wave.during this ticks it flows faster and slower and a tick later it flow faster and slower in another time frame(you may think of it as parallel universes),meaning every atom in our body for example exist in 2 parallel time frames(universes) move from 1 universe in time X frame and a tick later exist in 2nd universe as time itself is in Y frame, this 2 frames of time co exist as a wave of same time frame but one is in up phase and second in down phase or as you prefer to call it but opposite frames of time.this exchange of time frames happen so fast so we never aware it actually happen.a movie frames move 36 frames a second and we see it smoothly /imagine you live in time frame of trillion frames per second. surely you’ll never notice it.as crazy as it sounds if it is true it can explain most of quantum mechanics puzzles

1/Electron jumps is actually Electron move from 1 time frame to another so its motion is as if it jumps/appear and disapear

2/pair entanglement mystery-one moves in X time frame while the other in another time frame. seem as if the opposite movement to each other no matter how far you separate those pairs.never meet it same time frame.

3/Matter and anti matter-actually same matter exist in different time frames as parrallel universes never meet since they tick in different time frames

4/ 2 split experiment-as time phase cut the waves into quanta, the particles behaves as wave but limited size(not continues wave)

5/Photon as a wave and particle-Photon behave as a wave and quanta since time ticks cuts its wave motion into quanta of certain wave size

6/Electron spin right or left-left spin for each time frame

we exist in 2 time frames moving in direction of time from past to future and since the exchange of time frames happen trillion of ticks in second we are not able to notice it

This idea is against our common sense but i challenge Physicians to look at it in open mind.

Plank constant is the frequency i believe that time ticks (i call it ticks but actually i mean time move in wave that up and down (or any other opposite )from middle line of time motion from past to future.

time\space as one means time and space both exist in 2 parallel time frames oscillating trillion times\second same mass exist in both universes as mirror image of each other /when we look in observation we see 1 phase.when we not observing both exists

Meir Gilady

1-thefirstever.jpg

6 minutes ago, Meir Gilady said:

We notice many strange unexplained mysteries in quantum mechanics such as

None of these are unexplained or mysterious.

8 minutes ago, Meir Gilady said:

Photon as a wave or a quanta

What are you talking about?

8 minutes ago, Meir Gilady said:

Plank constant is the frequency i believe that time ticks

Frequency is measured in Hz or s-1, Planck's constant has units of m2 kg s-1 and so it can't be a frequency.

10 minutes ago, Meir Gilady said:

This idea is against our common sense but i challenge Physicians to look at it in open mind.

I challenge you to provide a testable mathematical model.

I challenge you to provide some evidence for this idea.

I challenge you to demonstrate you know what you are talking about.

5 hours ago, Meir Gilady said:

We notice many strange unexplained mysteries in quantum mechanics such as :

None of the examples you list are either strange nor unexplained - these phenomena are perfectly well understood, and made use of extensively in practical engineering applications. There may be different ways to interpret them epistemologically and ontologically, but that doesn’t make them unexplained.

You are trying to solve a problem that does not exist.

I challenge you to demonstrate you know what you are talking about

The double split experiment if you fire an electron one by one over time you get the wave function  display .this could be interpret as time\space itself act as a wave/So the experiment that you challenge me to conduct is already done but consider to give the results different interpretation

7 minutes ago, Meir Gilady said:

(I challenge you to demonstrate you know what you are talking about)

The double split experiment if you fire an electron one by one over time you get the wave function  display .this could be interpret as time\space itself act as a wave/So the experiment that you challenge me to conduct is already done but consider to give the results different interpretation

No time is not a wave.

Time is one of the independant variables in the wave equation so, by definition, it cannot be a wave.

To have a wave you have to define a suitable wave fucntion as the dependant variable, and this can't be one of the independeant variables (time is not the only one).

That's really all there is to it.

1 hour ago, Meir Gilady said:

Let's see the model where you can make this interpretation.

It's simple to claim that a different interpretation fits with data, but when it's part of a model, you can test to see what else the model predicts. Quite often, models that work in one specific case will make other predictions that are contradicted by experiment, and one then must discard the model. Which is why we need a model for this. (and why it's part of the rules)

2 hours ago, Meir Gilady said:

You need to show, in mathematical detail, that your model produces the same results as the experiment (and therefore as quantum theory).

Without that, all you have are baseless assertions. And there is no reason for anyone to take them seriously.

I have not stated any “ideas”, only the current scientific consensus.

Whether you think that I “know what I am talking about” or not is irrelevant to me.

The double split experiment if you fire an electron one by one over time you get the wave function  display .

What you get is an interference pattern, which is a distinct entity from the wave function itself, since the pattern is formed by a distribution of individual hits.

this could be interpret as time\space itself act as a wave

No it can’t. In fact, the exact opposite is the case - the interference pattern looks the way it does only because spacetime in the region of the apparatus has Minkowski geometry, and is hence flat. If the region between the slits and the screen had a non-trivial spacetime geometry - specifically, a gravitational wave field (i.e. your “time\space waves”) of sufficient average amplitude -, the interference pattern on the screen would look quite different.

The other problem of course is that, if you were to measure which of the slits the electron moves through, the interference pattern disappears - even if nothing changes in the geometry of spacetime. So it’s trivially evident that the pattern has nothing to do with the geometry of spacetime, but arises from the wave-particle duality of the quantum system itself.

Edited by Markus Hanke