A Hypothetical Explanation of the Existence of Gravity

AustinL

In this hypothetical thought experiment what is being stated will be stated as being true for the sake of the hypothesis to be stated clearly.

We exist in a 4 dimensional space time matrix. In this space time we have an effect called gravity which is a push rather that a pull on the objects in our universe. The reason for this is the polarity of every particle of our universe.

To explain the link between polarity and gravity we must consider higher dimensions. Fortunately, the link can be explained using only one additional set of 4 dimensions. With a single additional space time matrix the force of gravity can be explained in both matrices.

The polarity of our matter is conversely related to polarity of the matter (anti-matter) which exists in this anti-spacetime. When you see a black hole it is actually a perceptual imprint of a planet existing in the anti-spacetime universe, the mass of which distorts our own space time but does not register as having light, because it is anti-light or even "dark light" to throw in a well deserved oxymoron.

With this framework in place: Gravity is the electrical push between oppositely charged adjacent space-time matrices. Further, to explain why particles jump into and out of existence on the quantum level; it is because the polarity of that particle changed and it blinked into the anti-spacetime.

It also seems reasonable to consider an opposite flow of entropy in this anti-spacetime. As the forces of electromagnetism would be reversed. This simple explanation seems conceptually sound to me. I unfortunately lack the mathematical background to construct this model and I hope that others will take this as a serious hypothesis and treat it with the same scientific rigour that you would any other theory or hypothesis.

!

Moderator Note

Welcome aboard, as this is a hypothetical model this belongs in our Speculations section.  I will move it to the proper forum as the forum you used if primarily for mainstream questions and answers and not personal model development.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines of the Speculation forum

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/86720-guidelines-for-participating-in-speculations-discussions/

Edited by Mordred

:wacko::blink: Your whole OP seems as total nonsense and totally without reason or observation to me...but the paragraph that gets the Emmy award is :rolleyes:

The polarity of our matter is conversely related to polarity of the matter (anti-matter) which exists in this anti-spacetime. When you see a black hole it is actually a perceptual imprint of a planet existing in the anti-spacetime universe, the mass of which distorts our own space time but does not register as having light, because it is anti-light or even "dark light" to throw in a well deserved oxymoron.

18 hours ago, AustinL said:

I unfortunately lack the mathematical background to construct this model and I hope that others will take this as a serious hypothesis and treat it with the same scientific rigour that you would any other theory or hypothesis.

Your hypothetical seems more like a fairy tale to me, full of wonderous imaginative creations  the result of a night out on the piss.

Edited by beecee

In this hypothetical thought experiment what is being stated will be stated as being true for the sake of the hypothesis to be stated clearly.

I will try and unpick some of this, but it is so ... incoherent (to put it politely) it is quite hard to formulate questions or criticisms.

But first, a general question: what evidence is there for any of this, or is it a complete work of imagination? 

And, related to that, what would falsify this idea; in other words, what would prove it wrong?

We exist in a 4 dimensional space time matrix.

I'm not sure why you mention this. It doesn't seem relevant to your idea and is a concept that comes from an existing (and very successful) theory of gravity.

In this space time we have an effect called gravity which is a push rather that a pull on the objects in our universe.

What evidence is there that this is a push rather than a pull?

What problems does this solve?

Note that in GR, where the idea of 4D space-time comes from, it is neither a push or a pull. So you are contradicting both Newtonian gravity and GR. That is quite ambitious as both of these have been extensively tested. 

Can you make any quantitive (mathematical) predictions that match those of Newton and GR (ie. reality).

The reason for this is the polarity of every particle of our universe.

Do you mean electrical polarity; ie. charge? If so, there are multiple reasons this cannot be the case.

For example, not all particles have charge, but are still affected by gravity.

The polarity of our matter is conversely related to polarity of the matter (anti-matter) which exists in this anti-spacetime.

What evidence is there for this "anti-spacetime" and for it being full of antimatter?

When you see a black hole it is actually a perceptual imprint of a planet existing in the anti-spacetime universe, the mass of which distorts our own space time but does not register as having light, because it is anti-light or even "dark light" to throw in a well deserved oxymoron.

How do you account for the fact that we have observed black holes with many times the mass of our Sun. We have not seen any with the mass of a planet (and have no reason to think black holes of that size exist).

Why are there not roughly as many black holes as there are planets?

Why are black holes so small  if they are just "imprints" of a "normal" planet in the anti-verse.

With this framework in place: Gravity is the electrical push between oppositely charged adjacent space-time matrices.

How does this work, exactly?

For example, things are "pulled" towards the Earth in all directions. If you want to replace this with a push, then that push needs to come from all directions (equally). What is the source of the push from every location above the Earth? Why does it push towards the Earth? Why does the force increase as you approach Earth; after all, it should decrease as it gets further from the source of the push?

Why can we block electric force but we can't block gravity? If it were an electric force, then we should be able to block it.

Why does it affect things that are electrically neutral, if it is an electric force?

Why does it always push and never pull?

Why does it affect things equally even if they have a positive or a negative electric charge?

Why is gravity proportional to mass and not electric charge?

This simple explanation seems conceptually sound to me.

Presumably because you thought of it and haven't challenged it critically.

Edited by Strange