Magnogravitation

kenjimckinstry

This theory was developed by Kenji McKinstry around October 2017. It is a theory that expands upon the fundamental forces of physics. It is novel and will revolutionize the way scientists study magnetism and gravity. Anyone who wishes to expand upon this theory must contact me. This is my own idea and it cannot be stolen and reproduced under another person's name. I expect this to develop a new type of physics research. The explanation is completely put forth in the file attached.

Gravity waves do not look like grooves of circles in the fabric of space that circulate around the earth. Instead they actually look like waves within space as drawn in my diagram. You must read the whole file in order to understand this new theory. Please look at file now before continuing to following information.

Strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force: electron fieldIMG_1261.thumb.JPG.beb69ab4236a77f2dbb4ba0af71f3076.JPG

So you expect us to drop everything and obey your rules, huh?

What about reading the rules of this community / forum and following them?

Why wasn't this speculation posted in the correct place?

Edited by studiot

12 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

This theory

A theory, in science, is a mathematical model that is confirmed by large amounts of experimental evidence. Is that the case for your idea?

15 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

It is novel and will revolutionize the way scientists study magnetism and gravity.

I doubt scientists will take any note. They are not short of good ideas to investigate.

16 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

This is my own idea and it cannot be stolen and reproduced under another person's name.

I doubt anyone would be interested in stealing this idea. But if they do, I'm afraid there isn't much you can do about it.

17 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

The explanation is completely put forth in the file attached.

You mean that piece of paper that has been scribbled on by children?

18 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

Gravity waves do not look like grooves of circles in the fabric of space that circulate around the earth.

Correct.

18 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

Instead they actually look like waves within space as drawn in my diagram.

I doubt it.

28 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

This theory was developed

Sorry,  you do  not have a scientific theory, you have an as yet, unsupported hypothesis. And of course you are in the wrong section.

Edited by beecee