Some questions about the moon, please give directions

zands

Want to ask next everybody the different stages of the early formation of the moon to now, in my limited knowledge, only know that the moon formed, volcanic eruption, the magma is the moon, now the formation of low-lying lava covered the moon in the sea, and therefore, consult everybody

The first question: why is the moon's back moon low

Second question: is the moon's highlands caused by the moon's crust movement?

Third question: what stage did the moon go from birth to form now

Fourth question: is the moon's core empty?

My English is not very good, I don't understand where I can understand

Edited by zands

1. I don't understand the term "back moon", nor why you think our moon has a low one. 

2. No, there's no plate movement. Impact from objects most likely created any features we now see.

3. IIRC, we suspect an impact with a large object removed a great deal of Earth's crust as the Earth was still forming, which made a Saturn-like ring that eventually coalesced into our moon. That's probably more than one "stage".

4. No. https://www.nasa.gov/connect/chat/moon_core_chat.html

The team's findings suggest the moon possesses a solid, iron-rich inner core with a radius of nearly 150 miles and a fluid, primarily liquid-iron outer core with a radius of roughly 205 miles. Where it differs from Earth is a partially molten boundary layer around the core estimated to have a radius of nearly 300 miles. 

2 hours ago, zands said:

Want to ask next everybody the different stages of the early formation of the moon to now, in my limited knowledge, only know that the moon formed, volcanic eruption, the magma is the moon, now the formation of low-lying lava covered the moon in the sea, and therefore, consult everybody

The first question: why is the moon's back moon low

If you are referring to the "dark side" of the Moon,  there is actually no dark side. From Earth we only see slightly more then half the Moon, as the Moon's rotation period is equal to its orbital period about the Earth. We never get to see the "far side" of the Moon from Earth.

Dear Mr./Mrs.,

I’m an astronomy fan from China. I’ve been doing various research on the Moon recently especially its formation, maria, highlands and some other aspects of the Moon. Due to my limit knowledge in this area, I still have a few questions can’t be explained properly with the material and data I have in my hand right now. I’m writing to you to ask these question. Really appreciate your time and help!

1.  Why almost all maria are on the near side of the moon, while there’s only 2% on the far side?

2。 Are moon highlands caused by crustal movement? Is it irregular since its formation or caused by the crustal movement?

3,  What stages has the Moon been going through since its formation?