The future of our planet

Miseria_

I would like to make a statment.

I beleive that earths future is going downhill.

I mean, who is next in line to take control?

At the moment the most powerful man in the world is George Bush.

Am I the only one who is worried about that?

And what of the future, it looks to me like the Neds/Jocks are going to inherit the earth anyway.

I mean, the meek ain't gonna inherit shit.

You surely don't mean that Scottish people (Jocks) and Non-Educated Delinquents (NEDS) are going to inherit the earth? Explain please. I mean I'd love it if we Scots inherited the earth but I don't see it happening.

..maybe that was supposed to be nerds... and beside that I'm a fascist anarchy-loving communistic democratic republican...I figured this out a few weeks ago...

now seriously though, I'm not sure I feel safe with the scottish taking over the world, maybe ME taking over the world, but not the scots....

By word of "Jock" I acctuaqlly meant the American, knuckle head football player, equivalent. Not a Scot, as I am myself a scot, and I would hate to be classed as a jock, or a ginger haired highlander.

But I still think that idiots will inherit the earth.

Thank God that we're over due for our next oblivion.

hopefully it will come soon. :D

Why shouldnt the scots take over the world? Were already responsible for most of the worlds problems according to englands assorted press so this will give us a chance to correct the problems we made.

1) Belgium will be buried.

2) France and geramny will be merged into one great big ball of red tape under EU directive 769, section C, sub section 6, paragraph 32 line 2.

3) attractive women will be refused clothing. there will be no right of appeal.

4) anyone found with narcotics will face a jail sentence unless he has enough for everyone present.

5) glasgow's ned population will be deported to israel where they will lead the peace effort with offerings of buckfast and cheap weed.

I understand your incentive.

I too would like to rule the world with my fellow scots.

However I would also like to bring back hanging and corpral punishment, And I think that after we send the neds to israel we should blow it up.

No offence to anyone from israel.

Steak and kidney pie should be our national symbol, either that or a bottle of "Jack Daniels".

But apart from that your ideas are spot on.

Well I'm a Scot too and I don't mind being called a Jock - better than a limey or a whingeing Pom. Anyway, considering the amount of emigrants and pioneers we have sent out into the world we probably do rule it in a sense - even if you look just at our UK Westminster parliament the Scots seem to occupy a fair number of important positions. Just a pity we can't get our own parliament sorted out.

well Americans are most certainly not all "jocks"...although most of them are dumb enough to be considered so;)

SECONDLY I have already proclaimed (I'm not sure about here yet..) that I will be taking over the world when I get older...I'm not keeping it, I'll give it away, but the initial conquest is MINE!!! you scots wait your turn!

Hmm.....let me see? Do I want an icon or do I want to be unique. One thing's for sure I don't want a Daisy - shy little flower I aint!!! I see myself more as a Celtic princess (smirk). If you find any icons that fit the bill then you'd have to put it next to my name for me because I wouldn't have a Scooby Doo!!!

duuuude....I could be an honorary scot...that would rock my world....

and you guys, I'm telling you, you'll never take over the world, I'M taking over the world, THEN after THAT I'll give it to you...

YE...wait I'm still an honorary scot right? I get to take over the world...then you can have it...if not then I'm keeping it and giving to someone else!!

is that supposed to be raistlin from Dragonlance?O_o