Logical proof of a deistic "God"

martillo

36 minutes ago, martillo said:

That has sense. Let me think in what could a deistic "God" intervene in the Universe without violating any physics' law...

I must admit, not so easy. For some "God" make a creation and remain just observing it the rest of the existence seems unlikely... But what if the Universe needs maintenance? For instance what if unavoidable problems arises in surged worlds with the living beings that surged (spontaneously, following evolution of course) and could guide the beings' intuition some way to solve the problems? What about that?:)

Edited by martillo

44 minutes ago, martillo said:

I must admit, not so easy. For some "God" make a creation and remain just observing it the rest of the existence seems unlikely... But what if the Universe needs maintenance? For instance what if unavoidable problems arises in surged worlds with the living beings that surged (spontaneously, following evolution of course) and could guide the beings' intuition some way to solve the problems? What about that?:)

Thinking how you think we will never get rid of this errorness monstrous idea call a "God". Evolution dose not need a pervert sky man to over look things. 

The definition of God is the downfall of humanity 

47 minutes ago, martillo said:

What about evidence that it happens?

17 minutes ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

Thinking how you think we will never get rid of this errorness monstrous idea call a "God". Evolution dose not need a pervert sky man to over look things. 

The definition of God is the downfall of humanity

Never say never...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Wilhelm_Friedrich_Hegel

Edited by dimreepr
To add