Neils Bhor or Albert Einstein

Miseria_

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

Another government perpetrate lie: they didn't find anything incredible in Einsteins disected brain------ they actually found severly enlarged nanobioroboticsensor-reciever/transmitor glands--- with traces of radiation that tells us he got the answers from the enlightened spirits of his Jewish anscestry.

Funny, because Einstein was a non practicing Jew.

I didn't read through most of this, so forgive any repeated information.

Originally posted by Miseria_

Simple Enough, Who's smarter?

Neils Bhor by far in my opinion, his revoloutionary ideas on quatum mechanics have acctually proved Albert Einstein wrong,

It is true that GR cannot be "The Theory of Gravity", but this hardly had anything to do with Bohr. The only quantitative work that Bohr did in QM is the (long-defunct) model that bears his name. It was Schrodinger and Heisenberg who did the bulk of the work in nonrelativistic QM; Dirac, Klein, and Gordon who are most famous for relativistic QM; Feynman, Schwinger, Tomonaga, who are most famous for relativistic QFT.

and so if Albert Einstein was to acctually accept Quantum Mechanics, then he would have to abandon e=mc^2.

Ever hear of the Dirac equation? How about relativistic quantum field theory?

(Warning, Intellect may be required!)

Indeed!

I also beleive that Neils Bhor Deserves more credit for the acheivements he has made.

???

Neils Bohr

1. The Bohr model.

2. Correct interpretation of quantum mechanics.

Albert Einstein

1. Special relativity.

2. General relativity.

3. Brownian motion.

4. Photoelectric effect.

5. Bose-Einstein statistics.

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

Einstien is better because he is a Jew.

This is just plain stupid.

Another interesting fact: people think Einstien never succeed in achieving a unified theory, actually he did-- on his death bed. The government confiscated the information and much enjoys watching everyone squirm and suffer in confusion.

Let me ask you something. Are you a member of the MSN Physics message board, and do you listen to a guy named Starship? If so, then STOP!

In our state of existence where everything is know by observation through our senses--- which is scientifically absolutely unknown how efficient these are----- what is stupid and what is smart or any other judgement may not be what it seems at all. But I am pretty stupid, so its ok. I was by the way joking about all of that. Yes I know starship well, he are actually adversary's----- he works an underground organazation even worse than our current governement which plans to release itself in two days and put us all i bondage---- their philosophy is that strength strives under oppression. Of coarse the other superpowers will keep these radicals under control so the public will never know about it. These kind of things happen every other day.---------- actually to be honost i don't know him. Maybe i'll plan to meet him sometime.

Oh by the way everyone on my area 51 invasion development------ there is this guy in New Zealand who is legally building a cruise missile with parts off the internent---- I'm going to email him.

(if you don't believe me look up Bruce Simpson/ his X-Jet, there is plenty of News published about it, it isn't a secret because some people think he's a security threat. He says he does it to show how accessible potentially dangerous materials are)

BTW what chatroom is starship in?

Dont be so sure, infact dont be sure at all. I'd rather be friend with you. Starship sounds like a rebel, I HATE rebels . Radicalism if to survive as all other things must adapt or evolve, thus is constantly changing to what best truly suits its mentality.

Please don't assume I am like someone else who appears to express a few of the same personality traits I do---- to be honost I actually think a lot different than anyone, I usually find myself compromising my thoughts to adjust to what translates in our vastly inefficient language.

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't want to choose. Each man has given so much to the progress of mankind. I think we all owe them both a great debt. Pushing the boundries of human understanding is as difficult an undertaking as I can think of. I personaly don't like legue tables (exept the ones that have Glasgow Rangers at the top). However I would say that I find it sad that the vast majority of people would not know who Neils Bhor was.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Einstien wins over Bohr hands down... Borh was definately very smart, and he certainly contributed. But Einstien rewrote the book on physics almost single handedly, and he contributed to other things than SR and GR. He actually won his nobel prize as a result of his work in quantum mechanics (even if later he didn't agree with it).

I'd say Newton should be up there, what with his laws of gravitation, invention of calculus (well, another guy did it as well, but Newton had something to do with it anyway)

'']Einstien wins over Bohr hands down... Borh was definately very smart, and he certainly contributed. But Einstien rewrote the book on physics almost single handedly, and he contributed to other things than SR and GR. He actually won his nobel prize as a result of his work in quantum mechanics (even if later he didn't agree with it).

The photoelectric effect, to be precise.

'']I'd say Newton should be up there, what with his laws of gravitation, invention of calculus (well, another guy did it as well, but Newton had something to do with it anyway)

Liebniz. Newton was a right pillock, though.

• 7 months later...

....one thing that puzzles da hell out of me is!!!what does a neutron in a nucleus do besides cluster themselves with the proton?(bullsh!t no charge) after much thinking i came up with a theory....IT OSCILLATES BOTH NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE WAVES!!!...let me explain....I'll call it the "Genesis wave" for want of a better term!!! it's a weird wave that much resembles a sound wave ...rather than measure the crest to crest we measure the duration( Timing is important!!!)...get a piece of paper...then draw a line in the middle ..then zig zag a sound wave through it .....measure the distance where the lines intersect the line...to neutrilise this wave put a mirror on the line(congatulations)you have reversed one half of the wave...now do the same with the other side .......I suspect the blackholes use this frequency to insulate and cause the singlularity....where by atomic particles are no longer bonded but dissipate(antimatter)...so if you can picture it...this Genesis wave permeates everthing ...except blackholes ... the cluster of positively charged proton and the negatvely/positively oscillating neutron are configured that way it will cause the negative charged electron to zig zag it's orbits!!!! quite a balancing act!!!..I' also theorised that if a device was to emulate the anti genesis wave within a genesis wave field ..this could cause an atomic implosion ...enormous amounts of heat as particles smash in to each other forming unstable compounds...a nuke without using uranium 235!!!...if you want more (or a better explanation post a reply or email me mitchellsimi@yahoo.co.nz)

:-(
....one thing that puzzles da hell out of me is!!!what does a neutron in a nucleus do besides cluster themselves with the proton?(bullsh!t no charge) after much thinking i came up with a theory....IT OSCILLATES BOTH NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE WAVES!!!...let me explain....I'll call it the "Genesis wave" for want of a better term!!! it's a weird wave that much resembles a sound wave ...rather than measure the crest to crest we measure the duration( Timing is important!!!)...get a piece of paper...then draw a line in the middle ..then zig zag a sound wave through it .....measure the distance where the lines intersect the line...to neutrilise this wave put a mirror on the line(congatulations)you have reversed one half of the wave...now do the same with the other side .......I suspect the blackholes use this frequency to insulate and cause the singlularity....where by atomic particles are no longer bonded but dissipate(antimatter)...so if you can picture it...this Genesis wave permeates everthing ...except blackholes ... the cluster of positively charged proton and the negatvely/positively oscillating neutron are configured that way it will cause the negative charged electron to zig zag it's orbits!!!! quite a balancing act!!!..I' also theorised that if a device was to emulate the anti genesis wave within a genesis wave field ..this could cause an atomic implosion ...enormous amounts of heat as particles smash in to each other forming unstable compounds...a nuke without using uranium 235!!!...if you want more (or a better explanation post a reply or email me mitchellsimi@yahoo.co.nz[/email'])

............did you know that neils bohr's coat of arms consisted of "the yin yang symbol" ..and also he dabbled in the i ching ....which is found to be mathmatically compatible with DNA and artificial intelligence...and atomic structural expressions..see and read "the DNA AND THE ICHING" by johnson f yan ...the world is truly of opposites yin/yang ..female/male.. night/day..positive and negative(YAWNNNNNnnnnnnaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh)...

I think 'NavajoEverclear's posts have been the most appropriate for the thread so far...

Trying to argue who is 'most genius' out of these people is a bit childish.

Genius reveals itself in so many forms - think outside the square...

[...ya know what? ....einstein had to brainstorm other peoples theories/work logically....and thats the bases of his intelligence.....yeah we know he had a big head ,i.e big brain.....(i gotta big head/ brain.....so much so i have to adjust and use the last knotch on my cap!!!)....but that does not make me a complete genius!!! (i'm not a complete schmuck in the intelligence department either!!!).....ya have to logically process logic after all we live in a world of order plus chaos....like fractals ......pieces of order in fluids of chaos....heres a saying i came up with.....bringing chaos into order and chaos into order i.e fractals ok bye (I love small talk keep it up!!!) ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 2 months later...

:rolleyes:

sorry i really must proof read...correction

"bringing chaos in to order and order into chaos" have good think on this one

...what this about exclamation marks?!?!? lol :rolleyes:

Jeez have'nt been here in a while oh well hi anyway to all.