Alien DNA splicer

Scientificsorcerer

I am wondering what scientists would do with alien DNA if they acquired it. It is my belief that the government has alien DNA for example this "alien skull" was found

alienskull13-223x223.jpg

This is what is known as the "Star child" skull, It may just be a skull of some sort of stone age mutant but speculation aside, lets just say the skull is genuine space alien. Other traces of alleged alien remains have been publicly found such as the "Kyshtym alien" Or better yet lets just say we got our hands on some Roswell alien remains. What could the government do with alien DNA if they truly had it?

I don't think it would be possible to clone ze aliens as that would require a host which would have to be the same species but biologically speaking could you take a sample of the DNA and splice it with human DNA? I have seen the videos of "glowing creatures" which had their DNA spliced with bio-luminescent jellyfish DNA so is it scientifically possible that the government could splice alien DNA with human DNA using current modern day technology?

Assuming the government has real alien remains I would imagine they would want the intelligence of such a creature at government disposal AKA employ the alien's genes

I don't mean to sound all Marry Shelly but if this sort of thing is possible then would it be probable the government is doing this sort of thing in secret... just saying... Don't you think that if they had the opportunity they would engage in freaky alien splicing experiments.

I mean if they made a cat glow using this sort of technology then it would just be one ethical step down the ladder to start using alien DNA instead of jellyfish.

So just imagine that aliens are real and the government has some of their DNA would they just put it on ice or would they use it, as it is rare and probably a valuable asset. I think they would use it if they had it.

I think that it would actually be rather easy to do. I mean I could do it if I had some samples and a primitive lab. Do you think the government is doing this in secret?

Edited by Scientificsorcerer

lets just say the skull is genuine space alien.

Why on Earth would anyone say that? It is obviously human, as shown by genetic testing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starchild_skull

What could the government do with alien DNA if they truly had it?

Why would an alien species even have DNA?

Assuming the government has real alien remains

What sort of idiot would believe such a thing?

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion site. Especially in a section like Genetics, we're going to need a whole lot more than wavy hands, shaky guesswork, and assumed government alien DNA. OP needs to support this discussion with some evidence (none of that conspiracy site crap, either), or this thread is meaningless and gets closed.