11 dimensional hyperspace

Just wandering if anyone has identified any if not all the 11 dimensions and if the following has been thought of or makes any sense.

Height

Width

Depth

Time

Supertime

Magnetism " electricity"

Counter space or dielectric

Matter

Anti matter

Space

Hyperspace

And could that not only be the start, the Vedas describe 64 dimensions with a bunch of sub dimensions

Edited by Lickmylovepump

Only the first four of those are dimensions. I think you need to read up on what a dimension is.

In physics and mathematics, the dimension of a mathematical space (or object) is informally defined as the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify any point within it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension

So if we arrange to meet, we have to say where (3 spatial dimensions) and when (1 time dimension). We do not need to mention "supertime" (whatever that is) or magnetism, etc.

So we just need 4 dimensions.

In string theory there are 10 or 11 dimensions. The extra dimensions are just extra spatial dimensions. But for some reason they are not apparent to us. (Perhaps because string theory is wrong!)

And could that not only be the start, the Vedas describe 64 dimensions with a bunch of sub dimensions

As that has nothing to do with science, it is not worth answering.

Just wandering if anyone has identified any if not all the 11 dimensions and if the following has been thought of or makes any sense.

Height

Width

Depth

Time

Supertime

Magnetism " electricity"

Counter space or dielectric

Matter

Anti matter

Space

Hyperspace

I think you left out a "p". There are two in suppertime...the well known eating time dimension.

Yes, there is no need to list these as dimensions. Why not count up all the things related to physics you can think of such as energy, mass, singularity etc. and add them to a total of hundereds of dimensions. There is no value in doing that. If there is no explanation of why these would have to be considered as dimensions, then the whole proposition makes no sense.

Also, what do you mean by ''identify them''? You have clearly identified them. If you mean integrate them into physics, then I'm afraid that will never happen as it's not useful or provable in any way.

Edited by Lord Antares

I think you left out a "p". There are two in suppertime...the well known eating time dimension.

Oh cool a new dimension with wormhole path (mouth/throat) to Bh (stomach) that can't process all the intake leading to two accretion jets ( can you guess them lol)

Oh cool a new dimension with wormhole path (mouth/throat) to Bh (stomach) that can't process all the intake leading to two accretion jets ( can you guess them lol)

I guess that puts a new spin on "Hawking" radiation...might lead to a better GUT theory

Edited by J.C.MacSwell

Hawking_burpandstool, definetely sounds thermodynamic to me certainly involves quantum tunnelling . No offense intended to Berkenstein just goofing around lol

might lead to a better GUT theory

Roflmao good one Edited by Mordred

I guess if that's the jets...Benny must be the accretion disc

lol we better stop before we hijack this thread 😅 Though it certainly establishes an event horizon. Though I'm not sure you want to get free energy from this one P. One last comment simply too amusing

It would certainly explain information loss, no one wants to find it

Edited by Mordred

lol we better stop before we hijack this thread Though it certainly establishes an event horizon. Though I'm not sure you want to get free energy from this one P. One last comment simply too amusing

It would certainly explain information loss, no one wants to find it

Yeah...better stop...I had baked beans for my suppernova...and that kind of free energy no one needs!

Edited by J.C.MacSwell

Lol we can model the system using Anti-DeSitter/conformal fluid theory complete with manifolds.Bring new meaning to M (mouth) theory and string theory.Though we definetely have to plsce it under CANonical treatment. Probably leads to runaway inflation. Yeah we had better stop this could end up endless

Yeah...better stop...I had baked beans for my suppernova...and that kind of free energy no one needs!

Particularly under these conditions. Talk about Hubble bubble conditions Edited by Mordred

Lol we can model the system using Anti-DeSitter/conformal fluid theory complete with manifolds.Bring new meaning to M (mouth) theory and string theory.Though we definetely have to plsce it under CANonical treatment. Probably leads to runaway inflation. Yeah we had better stop this could end up endless

Particularly under these conditions. Talk about Hubble bubble conditions

LOL I can't keep up...my Wiki is on the fritz