Sayanora cubed = what?

RedAlert

Actually, this brings up a valid enough question...

What is the square of an object? It seems like objects should not have squares... obviously the quantifier of a lone object is 1.

Is "Sayonara^3" then just Sayonara^3? Duh.

But... if objects can be broken down into formulae like shapes in geometry... what would the real world result be of a statement like that?

I forgot all my math... but what is the square of a circle?

What does Sayanora cubed equal?
Legend has it that Sayo was a major in the RAF at the end of WWII, reassigned to a Japanese air base. A number of his fellow soldiers became romantically involved with Japanese women, in defiance of military policy. Ordinarily an officer who was by-the-book, Sayo sided with a buddy of his who fell in love with a Japanese woman and married her. Sayo risked his position by serving as best man at the wedding ceremony.

Major Sayo also fell in love, with a beautiful Matsubayashi dancer. He was asked by a reporter to comment on his proposed marriage to the Japanese woman, a move that was sure to get him kicked out of the RAF. Sayo told the reporter, "Tell 'em we said, 'Sayonara, sayonara, sayonara.'"

Sayonara³. At least, that's the story I remember hearing. Somewhere.

Legend has it that Sayo was a major in the RAF at the end of WWII' date=' reassigned to a Japanese air base. A number of his fellow soldiers became romantically involved with Japanese women, in defiance of military policy. Ordinarily an officer who was by-the-book, Sayo sided with a buddy of his who fell in love with a Japanese woman and married her. Sayo risked his position by serving as best man at the wedding ceremony.

Major Sayo also fell in love, with a beautiful Matsubayashi dancer. He was asked by a reporter to comment on his proposed marriage to the Japanese woman, a move that was sure to get him kicked out of the RAF. Sayo told the reporter, "Tell 'em we said, 'Sayonara, sayonara, sayonara.'"

Sayonara³. At least, that's the story I remember hearing. Somewhere.[/quote']

Yeah, that's why he is 20+ only?

Plus, the British and the Japanese were enimies. Japanese was part of the Axis. ;)

Yeah, that's why he is 20+ only?
He's fleeing military persecution, after all. Do you think he would give his real age here?
Plus, the British and the Japanese were enimies. Japanese was part of the Axis. ;)
I said it was the end of WWII. MacArthur was SCAP and had lots of British officers working with him to rebuild Japan. There's even a funny story about Sayo putting soap bubbles in Mac's pipe one time.

But he should really tell it.

No, no, no, no! You've got it all wrong. Sayonara means goodbye, Sayonara³ would be goodbye goodbye goodbye. Goodbye goodbye goodbye is another way to say bye bye bye. Sayo is secretly the offspring of government clones of N'sync, who were cloned again, and one set had their y chromosone replaced with another x, then their now female dna was injected into their own uterises made from an organ printing inkjet, and when the N'Sync children were born, theie DNA was spliced together and used to replace the DNA of 1 last N'sync clone. That last clone is Sayonara³

No, no, no, no! You've got it all wrong. Sayonara means goodbye, Sayonara³ would be goodbye goodbye goodbye. Goodbye goodbye goodbye is another way to say bye bye bye. Sayo is secretly the offspring of government clones of N'sync, who were cloned again, and one set had their y chromosone replaced with another x, then their now female dna was injected into their own uterises made from an organ printing inkjet, and when the N'Sync children were born, theie DNA was spliced together and used to replace the DNA of 1 last N'sync clone. That last clone is Sayonara³

I should've known...how could I have missed his absolute resemblemce to Howie and AJ?!

Legend has it that Sayo was a major in the RAF at the end of WWII' date=' reassigned to a Japanese air base. A number of his fellow soldiers became romantically involved with Japanese women, in defiance of military policy. Ordinarily an officer who was by-the-book, Sayo sided with a buddy of his who fell in love with a Japanese woman and married her. Sayo risked his position by serving as best man at the wedding ceremony.

Sayonara³. At least, that's the story I remember hearing. Somewhere.[/quote']

Yep. I believe Marlon Brando and Red Buttons were in the movie.

it scares me that you know their names.

Whoops, I was was naming the Backstreet boys back there...I don't even know what NSYNC is...

>_>

<_<

Actually, I do...Justin, Lance, Scott, Joey, and Chris...Sayo is probably the marriage of Lance and Justin...

>_>

<_<

Not that I listen to NSYNC or anything... :cool:

Whoops' date=' I was was naming the Backstreet boys back there...I don't even know what NSYNC is...

>_>

<_<

Actually, I do...Justin, Lance, Scott, Joey, and Chris...Sayo is probably the marriage of Lance and Justin...

>_>

<_<

Not that I listen to NSYNC or anything... :cool:[/quote']

Judging by the age in your profile, you got bored with NSYNC about six months ago. :D

I thought no one would pick up on that. Sayonara was filmed the year I was born.

Coral' date=' I'll bet you rock at Trivial Pursuit.[/quote']

Only the older versions. ;)

I love old flicks. Hitch's Vertigo is one of my favs.