I may have an undiscovered 2e condition. How do I report it?

I'm posting because I'm pretty certain that I was/am a 2e when growing up. Back then they hadn't even discovered dyslexia yet. I was born in 1964. Thankfully I wasnt mis-diagnosed, however, I went through a scare when I over heard that reading comprehension disorder had come up. Since my gift is the opposite of a comprehension issue it could have been a pretty horrendous experience. Ive kept it a secret for my entire life until recently because of that incident, which has had it's own negative consequences.

I noticed that my particular pairing, isnt listed any where on the internet that I can see. Since I dont want some poor kid potentially being misdiagnosed as had almost happened to me Id like to discuss my case with someone so that it could at least be on file somewhere and others in the field could be made aware of it.

If your interested in hearing my case please send me a PM. Please note that I'm pretty ignorant of the entire field, other than my own case which I believe I have a pretty solid understanding of after discovering a connection was made between reading and short term memory.

If I'm in the wrong place, I appologize. Any suggestions about where I should go, or who I can contact would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

somehow the submit button bounced, could a mod please delete the extra copy, thanks.

Edited by TakenItSeriously

Since I dont want some poor kid potentially being misdiagnosed as had almost happened to me Id like to discuss my case with someone so that it could at least be on file somewhere and others in the field could be made aware of it.

!

Moderator Note

For this reason, we need to avoid any kind of internet diagnosis. We value our members enough to want them to get a professional opinion based on physical examination. No virtual treatment advice from anyone, please. We encourage the OP to seek professional help.

That said, it's perfectly possible to discuss these subjects without playing doctor. Let's keep the discussion focused on that path.