Teleportation Theory

Tyler_Flowers

I thought about this a couple months ago, and I think I'm ready to show this to public. I've figured out how to (theoretically) teleport to other places. Note this does not work with Living beings, you'll see why in a second. So my idea is, if you can separate the atoms, send them to another location, and then reattach the atoms, you can basically let one object teleport to another. It's sorta like TV, when electrons get separated, sent thru cable, then gets reattached (or beamed) to the screen. Now here's why you can't do the same with living things (if you didn't get it when I explained the theory), the atoms have to be separated one by one, which means it will be killed in a matter of moments. Especially if you start at the top. One thing you should also note is that if the connection isn't as good, the package would essentially be 'corrupted' and atoms would be placed randomly. I suggest you wouldn't touch it, because if you do the whole thing would shatter. Also, I'm only 13 and I know there's a ton of contradictions, but just by the base idea, it could work.

So my idea is, if you can separate the atoms, send them to another location, and then reattach the atoms, you can basically let one object teleport to another. It's sorta like TV, when electrons get separated, sent thru cable, then gets reattached (or beamed) to the screen.

There's a lot of detail you skim over here. Doing each of these steps is exceedingly difficult if not impossible.

And that's not how TV works.

I thought about this a couple months ago, and I think I'm ready to show this to public. I've figured out how to (theoretically) teleport to other places. Note this does not work with Living beings, you'll see why in a second. So my idea is, if you can separate the atoms, send them to another location, and then reattach the atoms, you can basically let one object teleport to another. It's sorta like TV, when electrons get separated, sent thru cable, then gets reattached (or beamed) to the screen. Now here's why you can't do the same with living things (if you didn't get it when I explained the theory), the atoms have to be separated one by one, which means it will be killed in a matter of moments. Especially if you start at the top. One thing you should also note is that if the connection isn't as good, the package would essentially be 'corrupted' and atoms would be placed randomly. I suggest you wouldn't touch it, because if you do the whole thing would shatter. Also, I'm only 13 and I know there's a ton of contradictions, but just by the base idea, it could work.

Hi Tyler. I think your idea is awesome. There will be many grumpy people telling you that it's not possible but none of them will be able to fully disproove it ;)

BTW...teleportation has been done. Not in a way you are proposing it but scientists last year actualy teleported information by using a very weird effect called "quantum entaglement"

Check it out: http://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-quantum-teleportation-distance-record-has-been-set

Hi Tyler. I think your idea is awesome. There will be many grumpy people telling you that it's not possible but none of them will be able to fully disproove it ;)

BTW...teleportation has been done. Not in a way you are proposing it but scientists last year actualy teleported information by using a very weird effect called "quantum entaglement"

Check it out: http://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-quantum-teleportation-distance-record-has-been-set

Teleporting information is very different from teleporting a physical object.

Im curious where this will go, so i will raise a few things you failed and a few things that some may told but didn't explaied.

So we split a object untill we reach atoms, so far so good. Re-building in the exact position it was before? quite hard but possible.

However how the atoms go from place A to place B?

You need matter to recreate the object, so even if you send the information about the precise positions about the atoms, you would still need them. Unless you already have them, if thats the case it wouldnt be a teletransport but it would be a copy.

What im saying is, in order to create the same object you needed to send not only information, but also the atoms of the object.

Think like this, imagine we have a sandwich and two teletransporters.

We put a sandwich in the teletransporters A, how will the sandwich appear in teletransporter B?

Even if we splited the sandwich until we reach atoms, we would need to send them to teletransporter B.

We cant convert atoms into energy and even if we could, we still needed to send information, so it wouldn't work.

Re-building in the exact position it was before? quite hard but possible.

I think you're overselling this..

Even the easy stuff, like growing high-quality crystals, is hard enough, and biological systems sort of does this by using DNA and RNA, but even there it's not perfect. Without any sort of error correction you will get chemically similar atoms contaminating your "build" and you have no real expectation of having a blueprint to go by. At the atomic level you're going to run into the quantum mechanical "fuzziness" of what you can know and do with the atoms.

So we split a object untill we reach atoms, so far so good. Re-building in the exact position it was before? quite hard but possible.

Think like this, imagine we have a sandwich and two teletransporters.

We put a sandwich in the teletransporters A, how will the sandwich appear in teletransporter B?

Even if we splited the sandwich until we reach atoms, we would need to send them to teletransporter B.

We cant convert atoms into energy and even if we could, we still needed to send information, so it wouldn't work.

I fail to see the benefit of breaking it down if we are only going to send the same individual components and put them back together again. Why not send the package intact?

When I make a sandwich in the morning to eat later that day for lunch, before I leave I don't separate the bread, mustard, turkey, tomato and lettuce, then take the components to work and put them back together again. I just bring the whole sandwich.

I fail to see the benefit of breaking it down if we are only going to send the same individual components and put them back together again. Why not send the package intact?

When I make a sandwich in the morning to eat later that day for lunch, before I leave I don't separate the bread, mustard, turkey, tomato and lettuce, then take the components to work and put them back together again. I just bring the whole sandwich.

You are thinking it wrong.

Imagine have a big box and a small box. However i can only put the sandwich on the big box. In order to save space i could create a way of doing a sandwich and put it on the small box.

So the question is, which would be more cheap to travel, a small box or a big box?

I think you're overselling this..

Even the easy stuff, like growing high-quality crystals, is hard enough, and biological systems sort of does this by using DNA and RNA, but even there it's not perfect. Without any sort of error correction you will get chemically similar atoms contaminating your "build" and you have no real expectation of having a blueprint to go by. At the atomic level you're going to run into the quantum mechanical "fuzziness" of what you can know and do with the atoms.

When i said that, i was saying that wasnt impossible, it doesnt mean we can do it.

Edited by Yvtq8k3n

Imagine have a big box and a small box. However i can only put the sandwich on the big box. In order to save space i could create a way of doing a sandwich and put it on the small box.

So the question is, which would be more cheap to travel, a small box or a big box?

Why do you have to save space? What part of your process has a limit on size?

Why is it cheaper to send a small box? The amount of matter you have to send remains constant whether you send a small box or a large one.

I also wonder how "cheap" it is going to be to dismantle something down to the atomic level and put it back together again. I recently bought a car made in Japan and they did not take it apart before sending it to the US so that it would fit in a smaller container.

I suspect it would be cheaper to rebuild your package based on locally sourced atoms rather than to ship all the atoms to the new location.

Why do you have to save space? What part of your process has a limit on size?

Why is it cheaper to send a small box? The amount of matter you have to send remains constant whether you send a small box or a large one.

I also wonder how "cheap" it is going to be to dismantle something down to the atomic level and put it back together again. I recently bought a car made in Japan and they did not take it apart before sending it to the US so that it would fit in a smaller container.

I suspect it would be cheaper to rebuild your package based on locally sourced atoms rather than to ship all the atoms to the new location.

Im curious, what is faster to download? A 50gb or a 10gb file? And if it is, how can be the same information in a place uses so much space and in the other use just 5 times less space?

Im curious, what is faster to download? A 50gb or a 10gb file?

A 10gb file. You really didn't know that?

And if it is,

And if what is?

how can be the same information in a place uses so much space and in the other use just 5 times less space?

Data compression.

Now would you mind answering my questions?

• 4 weeks later...