How to get artemisinin-transferrin conjugate

Comrades who knows please tell me how an ordinary technician in the lab to get artemisinin-transferrin conjugate. I need in transferrin molecule covalently assemble iron (II) and artemisinin. Please describe the process action in order to get the final result, it is necessary for injection.

The idea is to create a medication for cancer treatment. Or give a link to another forum where to me can probably help.

I has artemisinin 98%. But second question is how to check whether or not a real artemisinin or other substance?

And the third question, describe the process in the experiment to produce artemisinin from Artemisia annua.

Thank you, I hope here is many geniuses who can help.

This sounds like a homework assignment.

We can look at what you've done so far and offer advice if you've made any errors, but we can't do your homework for you, because that defeats the point of you learning how to do it yourself.

Actually no. I from russia and for me is hard to find laboratory here and even i will find i'm not sure technician will help me. But if i will show instrusction think it will not be hard. If u can please describe the process.

And easy way to check artemisinin is true or fake. I need it to heal my relative

PS i'm absolutely not biochemist

Edited by Wlas

Interesting idea, artemisinin conjugated to iron and transferrin may be a good way to target red cells and hepatocytes, perhaps an improved antimalarial? How would this artemisinin conjugate target tumour cells is what I would like to find out, if you wouldn't mind kindly sharing your good ideas.

I think it's already patented. But idea as i understood is oxide inside tumour. Artemisinin is forming oxide in reaction with iron. But to tumour absorb it we should use transferrin bcs only this molecule cancer marks as safe. Or maybe i wrong about oxide but correct is oxygen.

Interesting idea, artemisinin conjugated to iron and transferrin may be a good way to target red cells and hepatocytes, perhaps an improved antimalarial? How would this artemisinin conjugate target tumour cells is what I would like to find out, if you wouldn't mind kindly sharing your good ideas.

I read a little bit yesterday and the idea is to deprive the tumour of iron.

Abstract

Iron is an essential nutrient that facilitates cell proliferation and growth. However, iron also has the capacity to engage in redox cycling and free radical formation. Therefore, iron can contribute to both tumour initiation and tumour growth; recent work has also shown that iron has a role in the tumour microenvironment and in metastasis. Pathways of iron acquisition, efflux, storage and regulation are all perturbed in cancer, suggesting that reprogramming of iron metabolism is a central aspect of tumour cell survival. Signalling through hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) and WNT pathways may contribute to altered iron metabolism in cancer. Targeting iron metabolic pathways may provide new tools for cancer prognosis and therapy. Read more>>>

Edited by StringJunky

The idea is to create a medication for cancer treatment.

!

Moderator Note

We need more information about this request. It sounds like you're trying to lure us into practicing medicine without a license. Nobody here is qualified to give medical advice, especially over the web. And we have grave doubts in a layman's ability to synthesize a cancer treatment for a relative. This is something for medical professionals ONLY. We can't take the chance we're helping you kill someone you love.

If you're only looking for help to perform this procedure, which is probably illegal in Russia, we can't help you. I'll leave this open for a reply, but what you're asking sounds very dangerous, and should be left to those who do this for a living, and are licensed.

It's one thing to discuss the efficacy of a particular treatment. It's a whole different matter to discuss medicating relatives with homemade cancer cures. We can handle the former, but not the latter.

In this instance, you can respond to this moderator note.

I got rules mr moderator and i'm sorry. Just i wrote here truth but can of course ask about process as student of medical university. Anyway I was not going to do injections first of cource consulation with doctor. But of course i must bring medicine bcs nowhere possible buy this.

At least if somebody can say me how to check true or fake artemisinin it's already would be good. Hope is not prohibit to ask.

• 2 weeks later...