akashic records true or false? What are they?

Robittybob1

That doesn't stop it being stupid.

Are you being serious when you write this sort of stuff?

I mean, really?

You do know that Atlantis and Lemuria are myths and never existed? (It is possible that the Atlantis myth is based on the destruction of the Minoan civilization by the Santorini earthquake. But, although the Minoan civilization was quite advanced they didn't have magical technology and telepathic powers.)

I think reading the thread title is more effort than the thread deserves. And the more you post, the less valuable the thread becomes.

Well it wasn't me who first talked about Atlantis, pineal glands and ascended masters etc but others. Look if they put these terms into their posts I will consider whatever they write. I am trying to glean what the forum knows about the akashic record and on the whole it doesn't seem that helpful so far. I thought the thread finished yesterday but you started discussing it again in #12 http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/93530-akashic-records-true-or-false-what-are-they/#entry906131.

and Kisai in #11 http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/93530-akashic-records-true-or-false-what-are-they/#entry906128

@Robittybob: Can you go ahead and upload a copy for testing? Thanks.

Are you ready for it?

Sure, I'm on the house pc.

OK well keep it switched on and you might get something in the next 15.7 billion years. :) If only it was that easy.

It might be a bit like SETI waiting, waiting, waiting, but LIGO was waiting too and got it.

Edited by Robittybob1

I am trying to glean what the forum knows about the akashic record and on the whole it doesn't seem that helpful so far.

I thought it was very helpful: you have been told that it was invented by a 19th century nutter called Madame Blavatsky based on old myths and stuff she made up herself. Surely, at that point, any rational person files it away under "stuff to be ignored in future" not "gosh, I wonder if I can find out more about this". Unless you are interested in the history and psychology of cult leaders, I suppose.

I thought it was very helpful: you have been told that it was invented by a 19th century nutter called Madame Blavatsky based on old myths and stuff she made up herself. Surely, at that point, any rational person files it away under "stuff to be ignored in future" not "gosh, I wonder if I can find out more about this". Unless you are interested in the history and psychology of cult leaders, I suppose.

No I'm not that interested in people like Madame Blavatsky, but just that I know that there is something like the akashic record or whatever one wants to call it. But I had the feeling it was hard to access, but the Madame Blavatsky and company seem to think it is easy.

That annoys me, easy for some but hard for me. We can't both be talking about the same thing. :confused:

It's 'easy' for the people who invented it/made it up..... why do you think it is not so easy for others then?

You can look at the 'noo sphere' too... it is also complete BS, but you might be interested in it.

I don't understand though how you can be told that it was made up by someone who is either mad or just a con artist..... and then take it seriously as if you believe it works... you know this is a science site right RR? :-/

PS:-

Once - I was walking across uni campus at 2 am with an exam the next morning on the topic of Physical chemistry... I decided to revise whilst walking... I could remember the lecture our professor gave and in my mind I was asking him questions... I let myself entertain the idea that I was ripping the knowledge from his head through the noo sphere and from the akashic records of the group collective. This was of course complete rubbish, but it was a fun way to revise... I can honestly say that it was probably my imagination accessing my subconscious memory rather me actually accessing information from a shared intellect

Edited by DrP