Quasars & Gravity

Ant Sinclair

For example What dataset did you get the 169 Ghz signal from? The others have already mentioned the other relevant questions.

It's impossible to tell what your overall goal is as well as providing a relevant direction of study without decent references and relevant descriptives.

Edited by Mordred

• 2 weeks later...

What are these 18 particle? I can only find 17: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elementary_particle#/media/File:Standard_Model_of_Elementary_Particles.svg

What are the 6 types?

What do you mean by "satellites"?

Why would anyone accept these assumptions when you provide no justification for them. (And they appear to be contradicted by actual evidence.)

Attached is the Draft List of Particles for consideration.

post-104296-0-85352200-1441309661_thumb.jpg

You need to explain that. It is pretty meaningless unless you tell us what they symbols mean. And what the evidence or theory is for this structure.

The largest central circles are the six main particles following in size;
H is the Higgs Central Nucleus
P is the Protons Central Nucleus
E is the Electrons Central Nucleus
G is the Gravitons Central Nucleus
V is the Neutrinos Central Nucleus
Y is the Photons Central Nucleus
On the outside of these particle central nuclei are the next largest circles, these are the central nuclei satellite particles.
The smallest of the circles, some with a particle symbol, some with a question mark, show how the smaller particles can interact through the particle range.
The circle bottom right (the photons high frequency satellite 1e-51kg) should have a question mark below the YHFS (photon high frequency satellite), this particle aswell as others with question marks need tagging.

Looking at how the particles can interact I imagine that the Neutrinos are the main constituent of the structure of the Magnetic Framework and the Gravitons 'Anchor' Electrons/Protons(Matter) to this Neutrino Magnetic Framework.

I'm beginning to think that there must be a Higgs-Photon recycling mechanism and Iam currently investigating this mechanism.

Members can make posts on this thread as is their right under the forum rules and I'm not being evasive or arrogant when I say that I have a huge workload to get through and the next post I make(after submitting one more drawing on this thread) will most likely be around the 24th of September (The Creator Permitting), and that/those post/posts will be on the H-Bonds/Energy Constants thread/threads.

!

Moderator Note

1. What does this have to do with Quasars and Gravity?

2. Is this pure guesswork? - ie can you connect it to any empirical work a/o mathematical model

3. Why is the graviton massive?

4. Even more importantly why is the photon?

Please immediately attend to answering question 2. If you cannot provide the beginning of an answer then this thread will be locked.

This forum is not provided for wild flights of fancy - it is for amateur scientists to have their hypotheses tested by their peers. At present your posts are not science - they are mere guesswork with no foundation in reality, acknowledged science, or logical link with work done before.

Ant Sinclair - you have one more chance in this thread to show that this is a hypothesis worthy of discussion. To do this you must give one good arguable reason founded in maths or observation of why your notion should be considered.

do not respond to this moderation. report if you feel it is unfair.

NO YOU WILL NOT LOCK THIS THREAD TFAL, AS FROM THIS MOMENT I LOCK THIS THREAD!

ANY DRAWINGS ON THIS THREAD ARE MY PERSONAL WORKS AND I DO NOT AUTHORISE THEIR USE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM! !!!

!

Moderator Note

A) I will lock it, and B) no, not so much

The rules you agreed to follow when you signed up say, in part

"By posting content on ScienceForums.net, you agree to grant ScienceForums.net usage rights to that content within the confines of the site, and other members the right to quote and respond to that content"