DARK ENERGY and the anti gravity expansion of galaxies

acsinuk

I have repeated the magnet-flipper experiment and uploaded a copy on YouTube which you can see by Googling "ACSINUK YouTube" and selecting the first video.

The universe is absolutely certainly magnetised.

If you have any proof that it is not then please declare it and at the same time explain how magnetars manage to exist and emit gamma radiation.

What part of "provide a link" is giving you trouble?

!

Moderator Note

We're on page two now, with many assertions left unsupported, despite repeated calls for evidence. It's officially time to stop promising and start producing. Anyone can claim something is true, but in science we must show it.

Don't respond to this modnote in thread. If you have a problem with it, use the Report Post function.

Here is the link to my repeat of the magnet flipper video " www.YouTube,com/watch?v=dlAJzPIOLY " . No citations will be provided as this is new physics and our esteemed scientists of the past such as Einstein had no knowledge of the magnetars or the helical spin created by magnets.

The inner universe is magnetises and unless you can produce positive evidence that it is not, then physicists should assume that not only the solar system but the whole of the milky way galaxy is magnetises from the magnetic hub situated in Sag A*.

CliveS

Here is the link to my repeat of the magnet flipper video " www.YouTube,com/watch?v=dlAJzPIOLY " .

That link takes me to SFN, because it's a bad link. If I fix the obvious problem and replace the comma with a period, www.YouTube.com/watch?v=dlAJzPIOLY takes me to a page that says an error occurred during validation and the video doesn't exist.

The universe is absolutely certainly magnetised.

Then can you explain why the same force that you claim pushes galaxies away from each other does not cause the stars in galaxies to repel each other?

If you have any proof that it is not then please declare it

Perhaps you could address the objections that have already been raised before people provide more evidence for you to ignore.

and at the same time explain how magnetars manage to exist and emit gamma radiation.

How is that relevant?

The inner universe is magnetises and unless you can produce positive evidence that it is not, then physicists should assume that not only the solar system but the whole of the milky way galaxy is magnetises from the magnetic hub situated in Sag A*.

As you have provided no evidence to support this, no one is going to assume it is true.

Sorry for link try this "

". My MS surface 8.1 cant copy and paste url ? If your flash player is not working then look at 3D magnoflux blog part 9 which has a copy attached.

The helixing of ions by a magnetic field has never been recognised before and calls for modification to physics laws and maths to cover this effect.

Also, Magnetars; of which over 21 have been discovered, many in our own galaxy, had not been witnessed by our esteemed forefathers such as Einstein; now, need to be explained.

Dark energy and matter are almost certainly the electro-magnetic forces associated with galactic magnetisation which in our galaxy centrers on the induced magnetic hub in Sag A*

As there is no evidence that the galaxies are not magnetised except ancient citations then we must assume that the universe is magnetised and reassess how galactic stars are spun with minimum collisions

CliveS

Also, Magnetars; of which over 21 have been discovered, many in our own galaxy, had not been witnessed by our esteemed forefathers such as Einstein; now, need to be explained.

What is wrong with the current explanation?

Dark energy and matter are almost certainly the electro-magnetic forces associated with galactic magnetisation which in our galaxy centrers on the induced magnetic hub in Sag A*

About time you provided some evidence or calculations to support this claim.

As there is no evidence that the galaxies are not magnetised except ancient citations then we must assume that the universe is magnetised and reassess how galactic stars are spun with minimum collisions

Do you realise how ludicrous that logic is?

"As there is no evidence that the galaxies are not pushed around by invisible pink unicorns then we must assume that the universe is unicorn-driven"

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the Wiki explanation is great. A thimble full weighs 100 million tons??? Well, it would be much better if they just stated the facts. A magnetar is emitting huge amounts of energy in the form of electro-magnetic gamma rays etc, and stop speculating about how the energy was formed; which is a question that electric engineering experts will need to answer not astro-physists.

They do confirm that the energy has something to do with magnetic momentum rotational energy which I will follow up with later.

Are you planning to provide any evidence for your claims? Or shall we just ask the mods to close the thread?

As there is no evidence that the galaxies are not magnetised

You need to provide evidence that they are magnetised.