Gravitation and Electromagnetism

ernst39

Without measurable properties it CANNOT influence anything.

This is basic physics that any first year student understands.

The gravitational field, this is the macroscopic manifestation of g-information, has measurable properties and intermediates in gravitational interactions between masses, it makes interaction possible.

Ultimately that is the answer. Even Einstein never really explained how mass resulted in gravity. OK he proposed this change in space-time but how did it happen?

Again, why is this directed at me? if you have questions or comments directed at the thread starter, address them to him. I'm not the one that needs to be convinced that the idea presented here is bogus.

The gravitational field, this is the macroscopic manifestation of g-information, has measurable properties and intermediates in gravitational interactions between masses, it makes interaction possible.

According to you g information has no energy or momentum. Regardless of whether or not it is quantum or macroscopic. It takes energy to exert a force. Without energy you exert zero force.

So explain how something that has no energy breaks this law?

In order to measure something you must have energy, momentum, charge etc. You cannot measure information as information is not a property of matter or energy. When you gather information about mass or energy your gathering one,or several of the above properties. Not information itself

This includes fields. Fields are ultimately comprised of particles. You can often describe its average properties to avoid describing each particle. However your still describing properties contained from particles. Just averaged. This includes the ideal gas laws. Pressure and vacuum are an average of particle interactions. When your describing a vacuum or pressure you have either potential or kinetic energy.

Your infotons do not have energy. So how can it possibly exert an influence. It takes energy to cause a change in wavefunction, momentum or acceleration. Without energy it cannot change anything gravitational or electromagnet.

Edited by Mordred

Again, why is this directed at me? if you have questions or comments directed at the thread starter, address them to him. I'm not the one that needs to be convinced that the idea presented here is bogus.

It's apparently impossible for mainstream physics to see something positive in theories that start from a different vison on space and time . I repeat: my starting point is that space and time are not elements of nature, but elements of our thinking about nature. I cannot prove this, any more as I can prove the contrary. As all theories, the theory presented here is the result of an intellectual game. My reasonings and deductions are consistently within my ideas about space and time. They are "bogus" within other frames.

It's apparently impossible for mainstream physics to see something positive in theories that start from a different vison on space and time . I repeat: my starting point is that space and time are not elements of nature, but elements of our thinking about nature. I cannot prove this, any more as I can prove the contrary. As all theories, the theory presented here is the result of an intellectual game. My reasonings and deductions are consistently within my ideas about space and time. They are "bogus" within other frames.

!

Moderator Note

In other words, you don't have a theory at all, you have an idea that you plucked out of nowhere with no basis. You were told to provide evidence and since you can't or won't, I am closing this pending further review. Do not attempt to reopen it.

!

Moderator Note

Edit: staff have decided this will stay closed.