How Can I Become An Inventor From Poor Background?

Gnanamoorthy

Hello Friends :rolleyes: ,

My name is Gnanamoorthy, I'm from India. my goal is to become an inventor. but im from poor family, nowadays in this world without money we cant do anything, for example i'm thinking about one concept now i want to test that concept for that i need to buy the equipment's reqd then only i'm able test that concept otherwise i cant, My qualification is Diploma EEE, i'm interested invent something new related to electrical, but i'm getting struggle now, i dont know how to start the research and bla bla..... please somebody help me...

please guide me to achieve my goal.... please give me a ideas friends... Thank you...

I'm waiting for your good replies...... :rolleyes:

Stick to a friendly mentor with expertise in the field of your design. An old, retired person may have time, motivation and the knowledge you lack.

Get a job in the field of your design.

Do as much as you can about your designs and later, when done, hire an expert in the field.

i'm interested invent something new related to electrical,

Many warehouses and storage facilities are moving towards LED lighting that takes better advantage of motion and IR controls, so lights only come on when and where needed. However, the sensors aren't sophisticated enough, so they tend to err on the side of caution, and often stay on for minutes after people have left the area. Or if they have no IR component, they may shut the lights off on someone who is there but not moving much.

My idea was to have a lighting system keyed to a portable device (a badge?) so the light sensors respond to the device clipped onto a person rather than the person's motion or heat. I think they could be much more accurate that way. Warehouses and storage units could have lights that come on and go off 10 meters all around you, so you're always in an efficient bubble of light.

I haven't checked this is a couple of years, so someone may be doing it, but I think controls like this would convince many building owners to switch to solid-state lights.

Sorry Phi, but why is that relevant? I'm not bashing your device, but it seems to have nothing to do with the thread.

Maybe you wanted to offer that concept to him, but he said that he already has one and is looking for advice on how to get the resources to be able to test it and build it. So it certainly seems off-topic to me.

Anyways, do you know approximately how much money would it take to build that? Is it a smaller amount or is it a lot? if it's only money you require, then the usual route of doings side jobs, something related to electricity and favors might work. Again, it depends on how much money exactly you will need.

You also mentioned that you don't know how to start the research. Does that just mean that you don't know how to procure the money to start the research, or that you don't know how to go about testing and building this device? Because if it's the latter, we cannot really tell you anything useful as we don't know what it is.

Edited by Lord Antares

Hello Friends :rolleyes: ,

My name is Gnanamoorthy, I'm from India. my goal is to become an inventor. but im from poor family, nowadays in this world without money we cant do anything, for example i'm thinking about one concept now i want to test that concept for that i need to buy the equipment's reqd then only i'm able test that concept otherwise i cant, My qualification is Diploma EEE, i'm interested invent something new related to electrical, but i'm getting struggle now, i dont know how to start the research and bla bla..... please somebody help me...

please guide me to achieve my goal.... please give me a ideas friends... Thank you...

I'm waiting for your good replies...... :rolleyes:

If you work on learning about electricity, even online, then there are lots of jobs overseas and ashore that you could apply for for electrical work. Everyone needs electricians these days, and while you're learning about electricity/working with it you can gradually build up your knowledge to the point where you can innovate. Here's a few important things to remember about inventing: You're making a product that is useful to society and is unique in it's own right and function, and you want that product to be able to be cheaply mass produced for very low material cost while maintaining quality, that is if you're going for an invention that will make you a lot of money, which is what you are probably looking to do. Struggle creates genius my friend, keep at it!