science in abrahamic religions

paragaster

The Abrahamic religions claim to be scientifically provable.I have researched this topic. The male DNA does not mutate beyond a certain limit meaning if Adam was white, so would be most of his children.

I want to know from like minded people the reality of the Abrahamic reilgions.

Edited by paragaster

The Abrahamic religions claim to be scientifically provable.I have researched this topic.

Can you share the research that leads you to this conclusion because I have never heard anyone claim this before.

The male DNA does not mutate beyond a certain limit meaning if Adam was white, so would be most of his children.

1. What makes you think Adam was white?

2. What makes you think his children were not white?

(Also, I have known "white" people with "black" children, and vice versa.)

I want to know from like minded people the reality of the Abrahamic reilgions.

They are definitely real. A significant proportion of the world's population are followers of them.

(Although, I really hope I am not a "like-minded" person. That would be too depressing for words.)

Zakir Naik says 80% Islam is scientifically provable 20% does not contradict science. Zakir Naik claims Jesus never sacrificed his life, meaning he was never crucified. I want to know what Christians think because Zakir Naik is ready to give evidence.

Zakir Naik says 80% Islam is scientifically provable 20% does not contradict science. Zakir Naik claims Jesus never sacrificed his life, meaning he was never crucified. I want to know what Christians think because Zakir Naik is ready to give evidence.

We see this so much, people making assertions, claiming they have evidence they'll be ready to give soon. If it really was supportive evidence, they could just put it out there at any time. Why wait? Why make all the "readiness" claims?

The only kind of evidence that needs to build suspense is the kind proposed by charlatans and tricksters. Scientific evidence stands on its own merit. I don't know who Zakir Naik is, but to claim anything is "scientifically provable" is nonsense, and to claim nothing in Islam contradicts science is absurd.

I can't tell you what Christians think, but my thoughts are:

Who is Zakir Nail and why should I care what he thinks?

Where is the evidence?