((is) set to the) ether's (light) speed c

to find the (ether's (mass's)) kinetic energy

KEo=m*((v1^2)-(c^2))/2

i.e. with respect to (wrt)

the ether.

The final speed v1

is the speed (that was) lost (wrt the ether,

although gained by us.)

That is now, all in absolute coordinates. The ether (coordinates).

Commonly wrongly known as the rest mass energy (from Einstein & others).

It is simply the (kinetic) energy the ether has to offer.

An energy lost when we change our speed (from zero),

& an energy gained when we loose speed.

From the ether's perspective, (the) earth is travelling at -c light's speed, going in the opposite direction (to how we experience it, on earth).

I think we should always keep in mind both perspectives, (wrt earth & ether)

because they reinforce each other. They are compliments. e.g. opposites pairs.

Perhaps the main reference (ours, earth) should be first, followed by the opposite (ether). Or else the ether's ((absolute) must be) 1st followed by us (then the earth's) as (some sort of) fraction? You decide.

In any case, I think we can describes things from here (earth), without all that extra syntax (text).

A person from here (earth), speeding up to light's speed,

will be seen by the etheriods (mom or mother nature or good, the inhabitants living in or on the ether, i.e. within) as slowing down from a terribly fast (& dangerous) speed -c. What we call light speed, but it's negative. Because (s)he is coming from the opposite direction.

Landed, everything on or in the ether, is at rest. However on earth those guys look like they're going in a heck(!) of a hurry, namely light's speed c. They went by (away) so fast we can't see them anymore.

Now I don't know why anybody needs to be so fast, except to get to the ether, to stay alive & communicate with mother nature.

So, anyway, a few things happen in the process.

The light from them (=(s)he) coming to us (on earth) takes some time (delay)

getting to us. (Instead of dilation).

Since they were going away from us the light signals we get are lower frequency (red shift, doppler).

If they are approaching doppler blue shift frequency increases, & wavelength decreases. (Instead of length contraction).

(Einstein did NOT mention the moving_frame's orientation direction,

whether it was approaching (to), or receding from the resting_frame.

Whether it was front or behind. i.e. incomplete, not a 100% description. =Inferior.)

The mass remains constant (conservation of mass).

Momentum increases if accelerated because the speed increases (conservation of momentum). (Instead of relativistic mass).

Well that just about does it for SR (correction).

I hope you have fun.

Don't forget to use the correct (gravity) acceleration formula g from the (final) height h1=h0+v0*t+g*t*t/2

h0=initial height

t=time

g=v/t

v=v1-v0 speed difference.

Titel: Very Special Relativity.

Cheer!

Einstein did NOT mention the moving_frame's orientation direction,

Apart from the fact that velocity is a vector. So this is wrong.

Don't forget to use the correct (gravity) acceleration formula g from the (final) height h1=h0+v0*t+g*t*t/2

Please show that this, and your other incorrect equations, produce the same results as the standard equations. If they don't then your "theory" doesn't match reality and is therefore wrong.

!

Moderator Note

The sandbox:

"This forum is provided for members to test BB code, learn how to use the various forum functions, and generally get to grips with the system."

It is not for posting content for discussion. Replies to content are not appropriate.

Apart from the fact that velocity is a vector. So this is wrong.

Wasn't the (+x,yz) position dealt with rather 1 sided?

Please show that this, and your other incorrect equations

Which other incorrections do you mean (are suppose to be wrong, for your team)?

(Please indicate where it is wrong, before you assume that. I might have made a typo, (&/or auto word processor messing my sentences up) & don't know where (or when). Otherwise I cannot follow you, I'm visually impaired, & autistic.)

That is a standard mechanics formula, for linear acceleration,

with the values g=a, h=s substituted.

It couldn't be more standard (=valid) & an interesting application.

It can't give anything but rather accurate values.

With the other values such as centrafugal acceleration (e.g. decreasing g)

from the earth

& others are considered (e.g. doppler, air density & other fine details, whatever they are). =It seems to be giving good values.

Pi^2~9.8 is a math approximation, for convience. But has calibration reference advantage (syntax).

E.g. Starting ref, then +/- variation from a pure abstract (math) value.

For me it couldn't be more accurate (for the effects suppose to be dealt with, i.e. linear fall accelleration).

I haven't seen that it fails, so badly.

Saves time too!

(Something Einstein couldn't, he could only dilate discussions. SR, GR.)

If they don't then your "theory" doesn't match reality and is therefore wrong

If..(?) Where is the flaw? That sentence "tries" to say I am wrong, but has NOT said that I am wrong!

Your sentences (to me) seem so. Attempts.

I don't use Einstein, because I don't need him, like he didn't need the Ether (1905).

I have different results from him, as well, probably small details, obvious in the formulas (comparisons). At sublight speeds might be ruffly similar?

I haven't seen an experiment where we have almost attained light speed to prove him.

I do observe, though, that everybody "assumes" he is right.

I doubt his results, without the necessary evidence, & return to classical physics corrected, til then.

The way you physicists did that before was unacceptable for me, lacking classical rigor (v0=initial speed).

Include that correctly & I can begin to accept it.

Surely you should be able to understand my perspective.

My expressions wrong & right are from my perspective, not yours.

Please maybe recommend how I should say things (acceptably).

My english is not very good, communicating.

Edited by Capiert

Answers deleted. Apologies. Just realised this is still in the Sandbox. Capers: please ask the mods to move this, if you actually want to discuss it.

Hi, I'm not competent enough. I'm still learning in sandbox, programming.

I would like to discuss, to find the pro's & contra's, before entering the speculation forum.

E.g. Save time, & arguements, instead of making everyone angry with the way I (wrongly) say things.

Occationally some things must be said, though.

Would you please repost your criticism again?

If you want to discuss this, please post in the Speculations forum.

When we're ready.

I would like to discuss, to find the pro's & contra's, before entering the speculation forum.

E.g. Save time, & arguements, instead of making everyone angry with the way I (wrongly) say things.

!

Moderator Note

That's not what this section is for. This is for testing BBcode and learning how the mechanics of the forum works. That's it. Not testing content.

There is no place to test your argument before you make it, other than to react to comments in the course of discussion.

!

Moderator Note

That's not what this section is for. This is for testing BBcode and learning how the mechanics of the forum works. That's it. Not testing content.

There is no place to test your argument before you make it, other than to react to comments in the course of discussion.

And as such, this is locked.