Cryptography puzzle

All right. Time to kick the crytography in this thread up a notch.

Okay, here we go.

Jg xnt tff sghr nfttbhf, H bttvnf sgzs zpv jmnv uif Bzdrzq fodszqujpo ldsgnc.

Hint: One letter can have 2 ways of encryption. But if you know the way to decrypt it you'll decrypt it easily. It's not gibberish.

Your right' date=' this is easily googled!

however i doubt if anyone will break this code. to break the code you will need to have read the book and have a copy of the book beside you. if you haven't got the book, then it is impossible to break the code.

I have provided a link below WHICH GIVES THE ANSWER to this code so if you have the book and want to break the code, then don't click on the link.

http://www.eeggs.com/items/41315.html[/quote']

Oh. My fault. I haven't read the book, someone just pointed to the code in the back and said it was really tough. I didn't realize you have to have read the book first. Never mind then.

...zybgcobn zcbcwocbn

(he he)

nobody has gotten this, Dak.

can it be solved just from those two words?

or do you need context, like is an add-on to someone else's puzzle?

if it needs some context please tell us because by now it is

kind of disconnected from the rest of the thread and I dont see how to do it by itself.

yes, i solved bettinas one but didnt want to say and spoil it for pingu. if someone can tell me how spoiler tags work ill tell you what it meant. i tried

this

but it doesnt work.

well then (donot read this red alert, or anyone who is trying to solve bettinas code (or my one from the post afterwards)

[hide] what i said = ...contains canadians [/hide]

Ok, this is the first thing that came to mind when I looked at that one from Digital Fortress, so I thought I'd just make a quick sentence out of it. If it's too hard I can do a few things to make it easier, but if I put all the right spaces in it would probably be too easy. Oh well, just for fun then:

On second thought, that shouldn't be too hard at all. By the way, that's one continuous line of numbers split up only so it fits into the post.