Finished Another Song - "Tranquility"

Daedalus

I have several songs that I work on during the night. If I get stuck on one, then I move on to another. This song is different than most of my other songs. The tempo is slow and the melody is very peaceful. The fade at the end seems too fast, but the software I use makes it difficult to get those things just right. I'll keep messing with it and see if I can perfect it, but the songs is still very beautiful. Perhaps one day, I will be able to get an actual orchestra to records these songs and you will be able to hear them the way they were meant to be heard!

Enjoy!!!

I have several songs that I work on during the night.......

Enjoy!!!

Hi there, that's nice. Is your track done with a synth or are there any other instruments? I use a synth mainly, but often over guitars and a beat. I mainly do jazz, blues and progrock fusion but like classical music too. I've been putting stuff up on Soundcloud recently, I like that site, it is becoming a little addictive though. :)

Here is a collab I done with an Italian bass player. I love that people just send each other tracks and play on them. I sent him the track and he put some awesome bass on it for me. Check it out if you get the time sir. :)

https://soundcloud.com/dr-p-20/dr-pastorius-a-daniele-petrocchi-and-dr-p-collaboration

Hi there, that's nice. Is your track done with a synth or are there any other instruments? I use a synth mainly, but often over guitars and a beat. I mainly do jazz, blues and progrock fusion but like classical music too. I've been putting stuff up on Soundcloud recently, I like that site, it is becoming a little addictive though. :)

Here is a collab I done with an Italian bass player. I love that people just send each other tracks and play on them. I sent him the track and he put some awesome bass on it for me. Check it out if you get the time sir. :)

https://soundcloud.com/dr-p-20/dr-pastorius-a-daniele-petrocchi-and-dr-p-collaborati

I use Pro-Tools to write the music. All of the sounds are the default XPand2 synth, which is ok but nothing like Garritan or Vienna Instruments. As for your track, pretty funky ;) I like it. Besides composing classical music and playing it on the piano, I play neo-classical metal on guitar. Glad you liked the song.