Fafalone

Guest fuzioN

Guest fuzioN

Well as for my first question, how are babies able to breathe while inside a mothers stomach. I've always been confused by that.

where i feel the most passion involves researching the brain, and i plan to go into neurosurgery for a career. however i'll always spend alot of time on quantum mechanics, cosmology, and related fields.

Originally posted by fafalone

are you accusing me of lying?

I think it's more that you are obviously an intelligent person, but still seem to place stock in the so-called 'certified IQ' result.

Anyway, great looking site. I've had a look at some of the threads (which led to me reading through the whole ABC Zarkovian Spin thread on the edge of my seat) and it seems to be an interesting site.

I think I shall enjoy being a member here :)

I just said "certified" to distinguish it from those horribly inaccurate online tests that are always at least 20-30 points higher than they should be :)

Welcome, and congratulations, you're our 50th member. :D

Originally posted by fafalone

I just said "certified" to distinguish it from those horribly inaccurate online tests that are always at least 20-30 points higher than they should be :)

Welcome, and congratulations, you're our 50th member. :D

I see.

\o/ I am teh 50 man!

I'm an example of what a very high IQ, special ed classes since elementary for the gifted, and fifty years of hard living (no drugs other than a lot of pot in college) sounds like.

I've got some advice since I've lived through it. Respect it or shine it. It doesn't matter to me cus I'm gonna be a cranky old fart and enjoy my retirement.

It's hard to build social skills when everybody else is an idiot. Still they have a lot to teach because an ignorant question can spark incredible insight. Also you can't teach them anything. You can only nudge them.

This advice isn't for you fafalone cus you seem to have a handle on it but it's for anybody else here that might need a nudge or might need to learn how to nudge. Keep up the inspiring work. A fan.

Just aman