How stupid do they think I am¿

ydoaPs

Actually, I am an Illuminatus, and we have nothing to do with this scam. Once the NWO is in place, scammers and snake-oil salesmen will be first up against the wall (followed by anyone working in marketing).

so much for your Job security then*sigh*:rolleyes:

:) I find it interesting how naive, even some of the smartest people are, it's not your i.q. that judges you but what you do for the world. Your either working for global endangerment or against it and most of you are working for it. I'm considered a "member". They've done nothing to me, except help me to realize my true potential and if you haven't figured it out, it was my writing skills that attracted them to me (before i even knew i had 'em) They helped me realize what i was doing to myself when i was nothing but a shadow of my true self (drug-dealer as well as addict). Now most of you are hardcore skeptics and that's okay. but your skepticism is pointed in the wrong direction my friends. wHAT DOESN'T COST MONEY. iT'S the valued information you receive, that gives you your money's worth. and i can tell most of you could use some of this 411. but i'm not tryin' to talk you into nothing be who you are and believe what you believe if it makes you a better person. I'm not perfect but i'm an angel compared to the old me.

And yes there advertising is farrrrr fetched, I agree. It would be better for them to advertise to the world, but they are just trying to avoid world wide skepticism (and not for their own benefit). and if you were to know the troubles of their past you would realize the reason for name change and wanna-be illuminati status and other such mishaps involved. I thought science was about evolution and facts but it seems nobody wants to catapult this world to new heights,they only hold down the people who try to make it better and down them for their mistakes or strangeness(ex: Albert Einstein, Jesus of Nazareth)......hold up..... i got to throw up now! :(

Edited by jpsloco719

nobody here really Cares about your paid-for ego stroking cult, least of all me!

and you can go around "Trying" to give negative Rep to folks that disagree with you, but that Function doesn`t work on here, nice try though.

go back to being a junkie, you were probably better at it :rolleyes:

I find it interesting how naive, even some of the smartest people are, it's not your i.q. that judges you but what you do for the world.

I find it amusing that you come into a place called SCIENCEforums and are surprised when people are skeptical and demand proof.

They've done nothing to me, except help me to realize my true potential and if you haven't figured it out, it was my writing skills that attracted them to me (before i even knew i had 'em)

If anyone needed convincing that you are talking utter crap, that is the money-shot right there.