Midewin Physics

0chitauA1

1>2

What ordering (or partial ordering) have you used here?

This is now looking like trolling. Unless we see some attempt at explaining your ideas carefully and how they link with physics people will stop trying to engage you. Moreover, this thread risks getting locked very soon.

Your all dancing with words get it, you don't get it, maybe one day you will. I already pegged your responses I already challenged you and your not posting a counter example some thing on the contrary. so you have failed in understanding not I.

!

Moderator Note

The speculations forum has guidelines you need to follow, and that includes owning the burden of proof. What predictions do you make? How can your idea be tested to see if it's true? You need to address such questions. If you don't, the thread will be closed.

Also, since you need to back up your position and are expected to do so, it might be wise to drop the attitude. You are not assumed to be correct — you need to provide clear evidence that you are.