4.3 Sine-Wave Unification of Universe (( Inside-Outing ))

cixe

They are meaningless drivel.

l7

This typical response of narrow or closed minded people with little access to mind/intellect.

Please share when you actually have something to say that is rationally logical if not also common sensical that invalidates my comments as stated. Thx. You do not offer such because you have not. Is my best guess. Derogatory comments is best you have to offer us. Sad case.

r6

To be specific, this is an incomplete sentence:

The following is a continuation > of my original doodling 1994(?) > that led to my discovering that all primes-- except 2 and 3 ---. ...

That all primes except 2 and 3 are ... what?

To be specific, this is an incomplete sentence:

That all primes except 2 and 3 are ... what?

..."Original prime line{ L2 }, numerical sine-wave below"..all prime numbers except 2 and 3.

If you read the graphic it becomes kinda of obvious.

r6

Please be specific with any your qeustions of my comments as stated. Thx

r6

l7

This typical response of narrow or closed minded people with little access to mind/intellect.

Please share when you actually have something to say that is rationally logical if not also common sensical that invalidates my comments as stated. Thx. You do not offer such because you have not. Is my best guess. Derogatory comments is best you have to offer us. Sad case.

r6

While I attacked your ideas, you have attacked me personally. This is the insult business you were admonished for and still fail to understand. Again, your ideas as expressed so far are meaningless drivel. :)

q5

Edited by Acme

Please be specific with any your qeustions of my comments as stated. Thx

r6

l7

r6

While I attacked your ideas, you have attacked me personally. This is the insult business you were admonished for and still fail to understand. Again, your ideas as expressed so far are meaningless drivel. :)

Are you the drivel dude? You need to get a dictionary and find the definition for "drivel" as you obvious have no idea of its proper use.

When you have something valid to say, that, actually invalidates anything Ive stated please share and do so by addressing my comments as stated. You do not because you have not anything valid to say in my regards. Sad :--( Thx R6

Are you the drivel dude? You need to get a dictionary and find the definition for "drivel" as you obvious have no idea of its proper use.

When you have something valid to say, that, actually invalidates anything Ive stated please share and do so by addressing my comments as stated. You do not because you have not anything valid to say in my regards. Sad :--( Thx R6

drivel @ The Free Dictionary

n

3. foolish or senseless talk

Synonyms

drivel

noun

nonsense, rubbish, garbage (informal), balls (taboo slang), bull (slang), shit (taboo slang), rot, crap (slang), trash, bunk (informal), blah (slang), bullshit (taboo slang), hot air (informal), tosh (slang, chiefly Brit.), waffle (informal, chiefly Brit.), prating, pap, cobblers (Brit. taboo slang), bilge (informal), twaddle, tripe (informal), dross, gibberish, guff (slang), moonshine, hogwash, hokum (slang, chiefly U.S. & Canad.), piffle (informal), poppycock (informal), balderdash, bosh (informal), eyewash (informal), tommyrot, horsefeathers (U.S. slang), bunkum or buncombe (chiefly U.S.) What absolute drivel!

You have piggybacked your 'work' on Fuller's terms, e.g. inside-outing, and inasmuch as Fuller spouted volumes of meaningless drivel you are bound to the same cart. :)

Edited by Acme

drivel @ The Free Dictionary

You have piggybacked your 'work' on Fuller's terms, e.g. inside-outing, and inasmuch as Fuller spouted volumes of meaningless drivel you are bound to the same cart. :)

We all piggy back on usage of English terms used by many, although you appear to havespecific trouble understanding simple English and arabic numerals Ive posted. Narrow closed mind is the problem around here not piggybacking as you would like to falsely propose as signficant to any rationally logical conversation, that you continue to avoid.

When you have something valid to say that actually invalidates my comments as stated, please share. You do not because you have not. Sad :--( case of derogatory hot air. This forum appears to have plenty of them. :--( r6

you appear to havespecific trouble understanding simple English and arabic numerals Ive posted. Narrow closed mind is the problem around here not piggybacking as you would like to falsely propose as signficant to any rationally logical conversation, that you continue to avoid.

When you have something valid to say that actually invalidates my comments as stated, please share. You do not because you have not. Sad :--( case of derogatory hot air. This forum appears to have plenty of them. :--( r6

!

Moderator Note

Once again, people are criticizing your ideas and you criticize the people. You really need to focus on discussing ideas and stop talking about people's abilities.

In fact, I'm recommending you take a week's vacation while you look up the definition of ad hominem fallacy.

We all piggy back on usage of English terms used by many, although you appear to havespecific trouble understanding simple English and arabic numerals Ive posted. Narrow closed mind is the problem around here not piggybacking as you would like to falsely propose as signficant to any rationally logical conversation, that you continue to avoid.

:lol: Again with the personal attacks. :naughty: Inside-outing is drivel. You haven't defined it and I dare say you can't in any comprehensible or meaningful terms. Unification of Universe is drivel inasmuch as the uni- of universe connotes oneness. Your general thrust seems to be that you have found some pattern in primes and if so just lay it out without all the arcane verbiage. :)

p3

Edited by Acme

:lol: Again with the personal attacks. :naughty: Inside-outing is drivel. You haven't defined it and I dare say you can't in any comprehensible or meaningful terms. Unification of Universe is drivel inasmuch as the uni- of universe connotes oneness. Your general thrust seems to be that you have found some pattern in primes and if so just lay it out without all the arcane verbiage. :)

p3

When you actually have something that is rationally logical and invalidates anything Ive stated please share. Thx. You do not because you have not. I think you need a weeks vacation at minimum to learn English and Arabic numerals as you have obvious lack of grasping even the most simple of concepts such as inside-outing a glove/mitten, a plastic bag etc... My mother taught me these simple concepts as a child. Sad :--( case of hot air around here by moderators and their ilk

Not new news is my best guess or at least to those of who had a caring/loving mother to teach us children simple finger saving functions how to treat others respectfully. r6

Edited by cixe

When you actually have something that is rationally logical and invalidates anything Ive stated please share. Thx. You do not because you have not. I think you need a weeks vacation at minimum to learn English and Arabic numerals as you have obvious lack of grasping even the most simple of concepts such as inside-outing a glove/mitten, a plastic bag etc... My mother taught me these simple concepts as a child. Sad :--( case of hot air around here by moderators and their ilk

Not new news is my best guess or at least to those of who had a caring/loving mother to teach us children simple finger saving functions how to treat others respectfully. r6

Again with insults on my person. Again with nothing on your topic that is of any sensible nature. Please apologize as well as acknowledge that I used drivel correctly and that you were wrong on that matter. :)

m22

Again with insults on my person. Again with nothing on your topic that is of any sensible nature. Please apologize as well as acknowledge that I used drivel correctly and that you were wrong on that matter. :)

m22

When you have something that actually invalidates any of my comments as stated please share. Thx. You have not because you have not. I do not apologize for truth as stated. You continue to insult by your inproper use of the word drivel. Sad :--( case of hot air.

PLease share when you have something to say that is actually rationally logical if not also common sensical. Thx r6

When you have something that actually invalidates any of my comments as stated please share. Thx.

Done & done.

You have not because you have not.

Drivel.

I do not apologize for truth as stated. You continue to insult by your inproper use of the word drivel. Sad :--( case of hot air.

No; you were, and remain, wrong about the meaning of drivel.

The following is a continuation > of my original doodling 1994(?) > that led to my discovering that all primes-- except 2 and 3 ---.

This is an incomplete sentence. You must complete it and do so in a sensible manner that fosters discussion.

Inside-outing of original numerical sine-wave ergo top and bottom tubes with gravity being associated with the blue outer convex side of each tube, ergo gravity has a 2 to 1 ratio, of close-packed, nodal-vertexial events, over our observed reality, as the inner concave aspect of each top and bottom tube. ...

The above is pure unadulterated drivel. :)

v723

PS Let's compare your drivel to Fuller's drivel. Using the same words as others is one thing, but using their words and ideas as if your own is quite another.

Synergetics

... 223.06 There are four kinds of positive and negative:

(1) the eternal, equilibrium-disturbing plurality of differentially unique, only- positively-and-negatively-balanced aberratings;

(2) the north and south poles;

(3) the concave and convex; and

(4) the inside (microcosm) and outside (macrocosm), always cosmically complementing the local system's inside-concave and outside-convex limits.

Edited by Acme

..."Original prime line{ L2 }, numerical sine-wave below"..all prime numbers except 2 and 3.

That makes no sense.

If you read the graphic it becomes kinda of obvious.

Not really.

It becomes obvious that all you are doing is filtering out a few primes by their factors which occur in the pattern.

By the way, what yu refer to as a "sine wave" is not a sine wave. If anything, it is a triangular wave.

!

Moderator Note

Everyone,

When you spot a personal attack, or any other rule violation, please REPORT this issue. Don't point it out in the thread because this rarely solves the problem, and will only introduce a new topic, thereby risking to take the thread off-topic. This frequently leads to petty bickering or more insults.

cixe,

As a result of continuous personal attacks, and after repeated warnings, you have been suspended for 1 week.

Everyone,

As a result of all the above, this thread will be closed.