Where are we?

Billzey

I have asked this many times to people of greater intelligence than I, but never really receive an answer (I also know that its an almost impossible question).

But where are we in relation to every thing, where is our universe and what is it in? This has been in the back of my mind for many years, as there must be an answer to it. In my opinion, the universe has to be somewhere an within something. So i`m just kind of hoping for some discussion on this topic, cheers.

Edited by Billzey

As far as I understand, there is a limit to how far we can see within our own universe, and it seems we cannot see outside of it. That doesn't mean there is no 'outside' to it. It's just that we don't know. In addition, it seems people are pretty certain that we will never know.

Our universe is in a giant unknown structure full of multiverse. They are separated by event horizons, thus we can`t "see" them, but at least they exist theoretically. Another point of view is the universe is located in itself-the universe because Big Bang created time and space-elements of the universe and we don`t know anything that would exist without them, so universe contains everything(if multiverse don`t exist), then where our universe is? Itself, it is where it is.

Has I believe our universe to be an "Electron",

Which would mean we are within everything and everything is within us,

We exist within the uni/multi-verse and the uni/multi-verse exists within us.

We are all a balance of all there is, Our physical forms are a projection of that balance,

We are within every life/non life form, Which is also within us.

It is why I hold all life precious.

We are walking talking Multi-universal beings. Experiencing this universe together, Each part adding to the whole.

universe-in-you.jpg

WHAT IS ABOVE IS ALSO BELOW.

We exist within the uni/multi-verse and the uni/multi-verse exists within us.

We are all a balance of all there is, Our physical forms are a projection of that balance,

We are within every life/non life form, Which is also within us.

It is why I hold all life precious.

We are walking talking Multi-universal beings. Experiencing this universe together, Each part adding to the whole.

universe-in-you.jpg

WHAT IS ABOVE IS ALSO BELOW.

We are all, we are one.

Systemshock2box.jpg

Our universe is in a giant unknown structure full of multiverse.

These and many other ideas are just that, ideas. There may be 'theoretical' reasons to support one idea or another, but until objective evidence brought about from tests can be presented, none of it should be taken as facts. The simple truth is that there is no scientific answer to the original questions as asked. And if he's just looking for various ideas, there are a wide, wide range. As far as I know, none of them are really supported by objective facts, just guesses that don't appear to violate some of the proposed models.