Generic vB buttons suck.

If I put it any plainer, ... stuff would happen.

Ahem, anyway, I think those buttons have to go. I could design some if you like. Only take a few days.

You know, the ones for reply, edit etc. They just don't fit. Everything else is peachy, but the buttons are an eyesore.

[edit]

They just aren't as hard edge as the rest of the site. The buttons themselves are fine alone, but don't fit with the decore.

well i spose i've got used to it... at the same time if you are offering to design a new one it shouldn't be that hard, you just edit the image hosted at http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/images/buttons/reply.gif so Blike/Sayo should agree... make one and put a poll up asking: "which is better? current (see above) or new (see attached imaged)" and see what happens at the polls.

reply_small.gifreply.gifedit.gifprinter.gifquickreply.gifsendtofriend.gif

I can rework the small ones if need be, then put it to the public?

[edit]

Actually, I think I can make them better. If you like where they are going let me know.

Got a problem with them, let me know as well. I really want to get rid of the buttons that are there.

Thanks.

What does everyone else think about the quotes in "Quote"? I thought they were hillarious.

I'll do "New Thread" and an alternative set that you(pl) can take a look at.

...Is there an english plural for "you," aside from "yous guys?" Cuz yous guys don't always know who's being addressed. Silly English.

[edit]

newthread.gif

I tried the speed line thing, but I can't get it to work.

[edit]

Nevermind, I'm too damn busy (sleepy) to do another set. I'll edit these if need be.

...Is there an english plural for "you' date='" aside from "yous guys?" Cuz yous guys don't always know who's being addressed. Silly English.

[/quote']

"You" can be used as singular or plural.

"You" can be used as singular or plural.

Obviously, my thinking was backwards. I was speaking along the lines of "ye," like "ye olde coffee shop," or "ye be warned," from back in the day

You was originaly plural I think. Shizzle's changed.

Another image that I can't stand is [pic'] and [pic]

I'll try and think of something. Ideas welcome.

:barf:

:rolleyes:

Talk to the cursor. The smiley ain't listnen.

Obviously, my thinking was backwards. I was speaking along the lines of "ye," like "ye olde coffee shop," or "ye be warned," from back in the day

"ye" is actually a different way of writing "the".

"Th" was symbolised by a character that is indistinguishable from the modern "y".