Farwell Address

Blike Suckz

As you all may no, i have recently been under scrutiny from the monitors of this site. I have tried to do nothing more than bring soem comedy and humour to this site, give it a new aspect if you will. And in return i have recieved nothing but HUMILIATION and DISBARMENT. Most of my posts have been removed i am constantly under ridicule and no one appreciates my work. It is because of these atrocities that i am here before you all today. I have come to the realization that I will never be appreciated here, and have decided to move on. I will no longer be a part of Scienceforums.net, for I am no longer welcomed. I do feel, however it is my duty as a citizen and a leader to warn you of the potential dangers that lie ahead. Our world is in serious turmoil at the moment, and you people are the intellectuals who keep it moving. So i ask of you PLEASE, keep your ambitions, curiousity, and pursuit of knowledge alive, and keep posting questions and responses. Dont let the injustice of one member take the better of this great community. Keep Science ALIVE, and let the world SURVIVE. Thank you My fellow intellectuals. I know i will be sorely missed by all of you, as you all will to me, but let the Learning LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!