Bending light / interdimentional travel?

Scmazter

SuP.

Recently, I've become aware of the Rainbow Project / Philadelphia Experiment.

This has me very interested, and I wished to ask here, if it is physically possible.

The theory is that light has to be bent around the ship to make it invisible. To accomplish this, the Navy wrapped the ship's circumference in wire and passed a measured current through it. This caused a huge oscillating magnet to form a magnetic field around the ship, not only bending the light, but space and time as well. The physics of the experiment are reminiscent of Einstein's Unified Field Theory that once you bend light, you are also unwittingly bending space and time as well

That's the bit which I wanted to ask.

Apperantly, Einstein was also working onthe project - in that he developed thoeries to make it possibl.

More info here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/philadelphia.html

Thanks a lot!!!

hmmm....magnets warping space and time?

Yes, well this magnetic field, apperently was very strong.

They fitted the vessel with a hell of a lot of electrical equipment, put 4 giant generators on board, and put wire and cables all around the ships (or something like that), and .... yeh.

Given Einstein's Theory of Reletivety and Unified Field Theory are true (which I have no doubt they are), could it be possible?

I dont think magnetic fields bend space time. Gravity does, which is part of general relativity.

Einstien did not have a Unified Field Theory, and nobody does today. Its an effort to unify all the forces, which as not yet been done.

This is a wacked out conspiracy theory, and not a very good one either.

']I

Einstien did not have a Unified Field Theory

You must be joking.

You don't know, that for a very long time, also while working with the US Navy in Philadelphia, Einstein was working on the Unified Field Thoery?

You must be joking.

You don't know' date=' that for a very long time, also while working with the US Navy in Philadelphia, Einstein was working on the Unified Field Thoery?[/quote']

"Working on" is not the same as "having."

Einstein didn't even believe in quantum mechanics, nevermind Quantum Field Theory! This is pure myth.

He was working on a Unified Field Theory which may or may not be the same.

There are papers which he worked on before he died, to prove he was infact working on this. Not even close to a myth.

Given Einstein's Theory of Reletivety and Unified Field Theory are true (which I have no doubt they are)

Why on earth would you not have ANY doubt? You don't even know what the "Unified Field Theory" is. Why are you accepting it as the truth?

[edit] Just because you or anyone else says "there are papers" does NOT make it true. Also, when researching science or history or really anything, always be wary of ".com"s.

Lol.

Because Einstein was a genious?

There isn't just one person.....his papers are widely known.

Come on' date=' you can't seriously deny his work on the theory.[/quote']

Nobody's denying his "work". Einstein never claimed to have suceeded at a unified field theory.