DMT the spirit molecule

sunshaker

I watched this on netflix last night, There is a lot of science to this molecule, It can be found almost everywhere in nature also within us, I hope that they carry on studying Dmt as it seems it is so abundant in nature for a reason.

Well worth a view when you have the time.

youtube link removed

ayahuasca_trip_psychedelic.gif

Had a lengthy discussion about this last month. I am very curious to see what type of discussion this creates in a forum such as this one where everyone has some appreciation for science.

!

Moderator Note

From rule 7: Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone.

also, from the video description: "i do not own this video, the rights belong to the owner/s."

If you bring this up again, do a better job of describing the material and find a video that isn't a copyright violation.