A look at religion and the www. factor.

jduff

I have often wondered from a christian point of view why the world is what it is. While personally I have faith for my fellow man. I cannot believe that of the many things wrong with humanity. It is self caused. I often do not speak of religion. This is due to the wests intolerance of insightful discussion. Barriers in place regardless of lawful or personal to take away ones faith. This is regardless of what faith it is. Christian, Moslem, Hindu, Buddhist.

As someone who grew up around christian doctrine. I see the subtle changes in our society. I see the mild(sometimes more) neglect taken towards people of faith. In the past few years I have seen this neglect as well as a decline in faith based ideology. While in turn, people have turned to nature. Whether it is our darwinian scientists or the more spiritual shamanistic gurus. Ever notice that a christian will litterally get attacked by both science and the gnost based followers. They for the most can even hang out together. While someone who is christian, moslem often is the brunt of ridicule or jokes and often are insulted away.

Now I ask myself. Why has humanity turned this way? While many of us can say science. I believe the force that means us harm is more subtle and devious. And before I go further. I do believe in a inherent good and evil. I believe man is fully capable of both. I also believe often that forces outside our understanding also coach or help a man to do good or evil.

To our world. I know machinations are in place to take away faith from man. One of the biggest of these machinations or devices is what you are reading now. The internet! Since the creation of the internet, faith based religion has been in decline. It has increased exponentially in the past few years as the internet has done the same. As someone who does not believe in chance nor coincidence. I will give you some personal views of how I see the internet. Also I will throw in some anecdotal thoughtful views from my christian upbringing. As well as some insightful views of my own.

So what is the internet? Well I grew up in the heart of silicon valley during the creation of what we call the internet. Believe it or not the internet or the force that makes up the internet was caused by accident. Math professor Leonard Kleinrock(UCLA) working with Stanfords Theoretical Physics dept formed the first meeting with what we call the internet. The internet or the force that is the web has always existed. Even before our first tapping to it. All the technological advances through history has been used to control end user interfaces. You see as much as we think we have advanced we really have not. The only thing we have advanced is the tapping or end user controls needed to use the internet.

The reality is no matter how advanced a communication language is. The internet still relies on binary or 1's and 0's. Now this brings me to a question. Of everything that exists in the universe. If we were to break anything or something down to its most minute measurable value. What two figures would we see? The answer of course is 1, and 0. Or 1 and nil. It exists or doesnt, right? Now, since we know that anything and or everything that exists has or is made up of what is known as binary. It is not a coincidence that the internet uses this code as does our science of genetics.

The internet is used to create. Although the creations are not physical. They are still creations made by man. The internet is the imitation of natural life in my view. Through the internet, man is able to create masterful and ingenious designs. It is from a christian point of view mans attempt to be god.

Now why do I mention this? Remember above I posted there is inherent good and evil. Even if we did not exist. There are forces outside our understanding that do. First I will give a scripture for comparative view. God said " I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the beginning and the end". Now why is this verse important? For those of us who understand language. Alpha is the greek value for 1, Omega is the greek value for 0. You see the correlation! I cannot call it a coincidence as that particular verse comes from genesis and is comprised from the era of Nero around 30A.D.

Now to our next part. the World Wide Web or WWW. On the surface we know this and see this everyday. It is essential for anyone who surfs, uses or visits the internet.

I remember reading stories how the internet is the devil. With CERNS supercomputer named "The Beast" to the corrupt sites that users find when they seek it out. One thing I do know. In hebrew w is vah, or the sixth letter of the hebrew alphabet. So to someone who knows hebrew. Everytime they type www, they are typing 666. Coincidence again?

As someone who was taught christian doctrine. You can see how one can see the internet as a devisive instrument of satan. And be a nightmare for anyone who is a faithful follower of christ.

I wrote this post. Just to give insight from a christian view of what the internet is. Why things like Armageddon, End of days, Rapture, and key significant parts of christian faith standout in our current time. I truly could have a serious article on the newest end times view. The four full bloodmoons within the next two years. One which passed just a couple days ago. But thats another article altogether.

Hope you enjoyed this article. Just wanted to vent out and give a little view of christianity and why so many who are christian are devoted.

Edited by jduff

"I know machinations are in place to take away faith from man"

No you don't.

"Since the creation of the internet, faith based religion has been in decline."

True, but irrelevant.

Religion was in trouble before the internet came to be.

"The internet or the force that is the web has always existed."

Plain wrong, as Sir Tim Berners Lee.

"All the technological advances through history has been used to control end user interfaces."
Apart from the ones that gave us better medicine or more reliable crops or a host of other stuff.

And so on.

Does it not trouble you that your belief causes you to write stuff that's plainly not true and doesn't make sense?

I have often wondered from a christian point of view why the world is what it is. While personally I have faith for my fellow man. I cannot believe that of the many things wrong with humanity. It is self caused. I often do not speak of religion. This is due to the wests intolerance of insightful discussion. Barriers in place regardless of lawful or personal to take away ones faith. This is regardless of what faith it is. Christian, Moslem, Hindu, Buddhist.

No, the west is not intolerant of insightful discussion but I am intolerant of baseless assertions like religion..

As someone who grew up around christian doctrine. I see the subtle changes in our society. I see the mild(sometimes more) neglect taken towards people of faith. In the past few years I have seen this neglect as well as a decline in faith based ideology. While in turn, people have turned to nature. Whether it is our darwinian scientists or the more spiritual shamanistic gurus. Ever notice that a christian will litterally get attacked by both science and the gnost based followers. They for the most can even hang out together. While someone who is christian, moslem often is the brunt of ridicule or jokes and often are insulted away.

No one is attacking christians but they are attacking reason and reality if they get butt hurt when they realize how lacking their beliefs are I can't help that..

Now I ask myself. Why has humanity turned this way? While many of us can say science. I believe the force that means us harm is more subtle and devious. And before I go further. I do believe in a inherent good and evil. I believe man is fully capable of both. I also believe often that forces outside our understanding also coach or help a man to do good or evil.

Humanity is embracing the truth of reality what you believe is irrelevant, only what you can show evidence for matters. Your beliefs are not based in anything but your mind..

To our world. I know machinations are in place to take away faith from man. One of the biggest of these machinations or devices is what you are reading now. The internet! Since the creation of the internet, faith based religion has been in decline. It has increased exponentially in the past few years as the internet has done the same. As someone who does not believe in chance nor coincidence. I will give you some personal views of how I see the internet. Also I will throw in some anecdotal thoughtful views from my christian upbringing. As well as some insightful views of my own.

The internet is providing real information about the world, not fairy tales... Faith with out evidence is meaningless.

So what is the internet? Well I grew up in the heart of silicon valley during the creation of what we call the internet. Believe it or not the internet or the force that makes up the internet was caused by accident. Math professor Leonard Kleinrock(UCLA) working with Stanfords Theoretical Physics dept formed the first meeting with what we call the internet. The internet or the force that is the web has always existed. Even before our first tapping to it. All the technological advances through history has been used to control end user interfaces. You see as much as we think we have advanced we really have not. The only thing we have advanced is the tapping or end user controls needed to use the internet.

You need to clarify this and back up your assertions with more than what you believe..

The reality is no matter how advanced a communication language is. The internet still relies on binary or 1's and 0's. Now this brings me to a question. Of everything that exists in the universe. If we were to break anything or something down to its most minute measurable value. What two figures would we see? The answer of course is 1, and 0. Or 1 and nil. It exists or doesnt, right? Now, since we know that anything and or everything that exists has or is made up of what is known as binary. It is not a coincidence that the internet uses this code as does our science of genetics.

Since genetics is not binary this paragraph is nonsensical..

The internet is used to create. Although the creations are not physical. They are still creations made by man. The internet is the imitation of natural life in my view. Through the internet, man is able to create masterful and ingenious designs. It is from a christian point of view mans attempt to be god.

The internet is lots of things, the most important of which in regards to religion is the free exchange of ideas, religion cannot compete with accurate information, the free exchange of information is what religion cannot compete with..

Now why do I mention this? Remember above I posted there is inherent good and evil. Even if we did not exist. There are forces outside our understanding that do.

Can you back this assertion up with anything but your beliefs?

First I will give a scripture for comparative view. God said " I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the beginning and the end". Now why is this verse important? For those of us who understand language. Alpha is the greek value for 1, Omega is the greek value for 0. You see the correlation! I cannot call it a coincidence as that particular verse comes from genesis and is comprised from the era of Nero around 30A.D.

Scripture is nothing but mythology deified... Your assertions are baseless..

Now to our next part. the World Wide Web or WWW. On the surface we know this and see this everyday. It is essential for anyone who surfs, uses or visits the internet.

I remember reading stories how the internet is the devil. With CERNS supercomputer named "The Beast" to the corrupt sites that users find when they seek it out. One thing I do know. In hebrew w is vah, or the sixth letter of the hebrew alphabet. So to someone who knows hebrew. Everytime they type www, they are typing 666. Coincidence again?

Can we say conspiracy theories?

As someone who was taught christian doctrine. You can see how one can see the internet as a devisive instrument of satan. And be a nightmare for anyone who is a faithful follower of christ.

Again, the internet is nothing but a way to exchange ideas, mythology doesn't fair well when asserted as reality in this context. But most importantly you need to show evidence of satan, god and jesus before any of this becomes anything but speculation. Do you realize that satan is not a specific thing? I suggest you google the roots of satan in mythology..

I wrote this post. Just to give insight from a christian view of what the internet is. Why things like Armageddon, End of days, Rapture, and key significant parts of christian faith standout in our current time. I truly could have a serious article on the newest end times view. The four full bloodmoons within the next two years. One which passed just a couple days ago. But thats another article altogether.

The christian point of view has no evidentiary support out side mythology and so can be ignored, a blood moon is just a lunar eclipse, they average two a year and are not special, i have seen many of them in my lifetime..

Hope you enjoyed this article. Just wanted to vent out and give a little view of christianity and why so many who are christian are devoted.

It is a good example of how magical thinking keeps a person from rational thought. Magical thinking has never helped us in any way, most christians are so devoted because they have been indoctrinated as children to believe in magical thinking, this applies to all religions not just christianity.