gravitons and black holes: whats your view on how probable it is for gravitons to be the main composition for black holes

proton2701

After researching in my favourite 2 topics (cosmology and theoretical physics) i stumbled across gravitons .for about a year after this discovery i wondered about black holes. I found that gravitons interaction is gravitation so i thought that maybe gravitons are the main composition of black holes because black holes produce the gravitational force maybe gravitons make up a black hole

Just like Strange said, all matter attracts gravitationally. The exterior gravitational force of a black hole is the same as the exterior force of anything else with the same mass and distance from the center of mass. Black holes are simply compressed into a singularity.

The first part is ok - but this "Black holes are simply compressed into a singularity." is not generally agreed. What marks a black hole as different is that the matter is so compressed that the schwarzchild radius is external and thus the body has an event horizon around it at the s'child radius. It is not generally believed that physical singularities could actually be found in black holes. The maths showing that a singularity occurs within the event horizon is generally considered to show a limit of the applicability of General Relativity rather than prove that a singularity actually exists in each black hole.