SFN Another Novel

Nevermore

Do we have too many SFN Novels/Musicals/ect. in progress?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do we have too many SFN Novels/Musicals/ect. in progress?

• Yes, too many.
    • No, about the right amount.
    • Not enough.

I need to write a novel for school, so I think I'll write a SFN based novel. It will be about the world after a massively enourmous hurricane wipes out most of the worlds population. Although the plot is slightly negotiable. I need charactors. To participate, email me at shaviland1@comcast.net I will need your email. You may choose weather your charactor is good or evil, and any other specifications you care to make.

You thought we could write it for you?

Can't you put this in the homework thread' date=' possibly retitle it to 'laborious piece of work I can't be bothered to do myself'?[/quote']

I think thats a little harsh.

He just wanted to copy our, sorry my, idea of creating a SFN publication. Or more to the point he stole Capn Remsfatts idea of a Novel.

You can just use my musical if u want. (soon to be finished by the end of the hols)

yeah that`s what I figured (read post #10).

I`ll allow you to use me as a char (if it helps you at all?) but you must prommise to always quote me in the correct context, other than that, I`m one of the "Good Guys", Harmlesly Dangerous, but Good (or at least TRY to be).

yeah, you can use me as a charachter, by the time you write this hopefully we'll be 'due' for the next SFN novel-y, play-y thing-y!!!

i dont mind if im good or bad.

physics (weapons or technologies) or computers (hacking normally!) would be a nice role.

[edit] i voted 'not enough' because i think that as long as they are different and their release date is spread out we can have quite a few.

Jeez! is it only ME that would be perfectly happy just "being themselves" here?

what's wrong with having dreams and abitions too?

or maybe its just that we are, to you anyway, kids!

or maybe you are perfectly happy as you are and we are still trying to achieve that

or maybe we are all happy but we are trying to be happier

or maybe etc etc!

Phi for All (AKA Laman Gottsprach): Dabbler in science and philosophy, mid-40's, married with one child. I have found the secret to unlocking the energy of the universe by combining spiritual mysticism with modern theoretical physics.

In an attempt to recreate an experiment where I was able to harness enough energy to power my own home using an element known to exist but never found on earth, I inadvertantly caused a tremendous hurricane to wipe out a good deal of the earth's population.

I'm afraid of what I've done.

I'm afraid someone might find out it was me.

I'm afraid the world might need my secret to survive.

You can put me in.

The classic Captain Refsmmat was "the ideal flight controller" from NASA. He had an array of medals, a pot helmet which hinged open to reveal a radar antenna, the proper de-orbit attitude inscribed on his glasses, and a pouch of refsmmats on his belt.

Although if you want to stay within reality, you can just portray me as a former flight controller scientist guy who's eccentric. Nobody knows my real name, and just calls me "Cap'n" or whatever. I'm an expert on spaceflight and computers.