Different kind of feeling towards crush compared to other girls

imdow123

I recently noticed that people have different kind of feelings towards their crush compared to other girls.

Towards a boy's crush, he has less feelings of sex and more about caring, loving etc. while for other attractive girls he doesn't have feelings of caring but more of sex, kissing etc.

I mean there is a considerable difference of emotions towards a girl you like and other attractive girls. Am I right? If yes, why is this?

it's not only about the appearance of the girl , but also the mentality , .. if a girl is stable , wise and kind , the boy will have a tendency to love her and to take care of her , but if she's a vibrating girl and who enjoys only showing her beauty , the intention of the boy would be completely different .

I recently noticed that people have different kind of feelings towards their crush compared to other girls.

Towards a boy's crush, he has less feelings of sex and more about caring, loving etc. while for other attractive girls he doesn't have feelings of caring but more of sex, kissing etc.

I mean there is a considerable difference of emotions towards a girl you like and other attractive girls. Am I right? If yes, why is this?

Some psychologists say men are attracted to mates that remind them of their mothers. They represent the qualities of stability, caring and loving, with less emphasis on sex and kissing.

Oxytocin or maybe romantic movies give the wrong impression on how a intimate couple actually functions in their relationship. Maybe these young men are mislead by the media to believe real relationships work like they do in romantic movies and act exactly like the submissive men in these movies or act like the jerks in adult movies or act macho like the men in action movies.

Oxytocin or maybe romantic movies give the wrong impression on how a intimate couple actually functions in their relationship. Maybe these young men are mislead by the media to believe real relationships work like they do in romantic movies and act exactly like the submissive men in these movies or act like the jerks in adult movies or act macho like the men in action movies.

Mhm. I wish I had not watched so many happy ending romantic comedies during adolescence. Life is squat diddly like that.

Coming back to this, for one, I don't think that all male individuals will have exactly the same experiences, i.e. the stereotypes will be crude and inaccurate, but the trend you mention may hold. There may or may not be a similar or different trend in females.

Speaking as a female, thus far in life I have had intense feelings for six men, and have been in a relationship with only one of them. I am not sure whether the feelings would be deemed 'infatuation' or 'love' by others but, from what I understand of love, I think that what I was experiencing was what society calls, 'love', in at least two cases. I found them all sexually attractive (excepting the first guy, because we were both too young for those kinds of feelings, this I think was more a friendship type of love, and subsequently it turned out that he is homosexual). However I loved all of these people for their minds and personalities - their superficial appearance, if I had been shown a photograph and had not come to know and love them as people, I would not have found immediately sexually attractive. In fact, I do not find men sexually attractive on the basis of appearance alone; if I see a stranger who is clearly aesthetically pleasing, I will think, 'Oh, he's good looking'; I do not think or feel, 'He's sexually attractive.'

I have heard it said that men, in general, are more influenced by physical appearance than are women. Do you think that this is true as a rule?

I have heard it said that men, in general, are more influenced by physical appearance than are women. Do you think that this is true as a rule?

I am an attractive male and it isn't true. Everyone wants beautiful babies but it seems women don't want to look bad by being shallow. The truth is that everyone is different, male or female, there is men and women with low sex drives and men and women with high sex drives. I think those of us with a high sex drive are more influenced by physical appearance and prefer taking the vehicle out for a test drive before buying it, if you know what I mean.