please could help me in converting unit of pressure

wanted90

I agree wholeheartheadly with you swansont. It is morning for me and I was feeling especially vindicitive. I felt by offering him a way of solving his problem without understranding I might, with a bit of luck, undermine his whole future as a scientist, or engineer, since this would encourage him to find shortcuts to answers without understanding process. Your timely reminder has caused me to relent and I hope this explanation will inspire wanted90 to get his/her act togther and start thinking.

As you can see the morning has advanced sufficiently to convert vindictiveness to mischieviousness. By lunch I hope to be normal and by tea time Mother Teresa won't have a look in.

The bad news is that the day did not progress as hoped, so not cheque for you. The good news is that my Doomsday device did not work.

Send it to me. I am not sure what your doomsday device is and how it works, but I am pretty sure that adding a few lasers on it will not hurt.

The wrong people I mean.