Dynamic Motion Concept

roger4464

Hello,

My name is Roger Larouche.

I would like to discuss my projects regarding my dynamic motion models.

I would like to get to know members of the community that might be interested in such a concept.

If you would like to know more about these models, just reply and I will be happy to answer questions you may have!

www.youtube.com/user/ROGER4464

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYY9G9C9Mw

Hi, Well,

1. What should we make of this? Any theory, any data, any measurements?

2. Does your models accounts for friction forces? Continues or comes to a rest after a while.

3. On what hypothesis you have build these models? What principles? Only ask because it resembles pretty much with what I wrote http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/16750-gravity-as-an-energy-source/?p=735484 eyebrow.gif A coincidence, most likely.

Edited by hyperion1is

Wich model # number are you referring to?

Actually I wrote 3 questions. But never mind that now.

Is not about a model in question. It's about the principle, the concept. I don't know on what principle you made your model because you didn't comment on that.

1. If dynamic motion is a domain, don't expect me to know about it :) I don't know that what you did (through modeling) is something new, or a refinement of something old.

2. Anyway, if you followed the link you should got an idea of what I was referring to. I only hypothesized about was the possibility to apply an algorithm in such a way to a driven double pendulum, that builds up momentum. Transforming the potential energy of Gravity into kinetic one. This was about an alternative energy source: the input energy to be lower then the output. But I don't know if your models are about that. You can squeeze at least 1 kw from one of your pendulum, sorts of speak? If not, is something else :)

To "imprint" an algorithm on a system can be done in more that one way; ie. mechanical, electrical/electronically etc..

I apologize if I just "jumped" into the subject.

Actually I wrote 3 questions. But never mind that now.

Is not about a model in question. It's about the principle, the concept. I don't know on what principle you made your model because you didn't comment on that.

1. If dynamic motion is a domain, don't expect me to know about it smile.png I don't know that what you did (through modeling) is something new, or a refinement of something old.

2. Anyway, if you followed the link you should got an idea of what I was referring to. I only hypothesized about was the possibility to apply an algorithm in such a way to a driven double pendulum, that builds up momentum. Transforming the potential energy of Gravity into kinetic one. This was about an alternative energy source: the input energy to be lower then the output. But I don't know if your models are about that. You can squeeze at least 1 kw from one of your pendulum, sorts of speak? If not, is something else smile.png

To "imprint" an algorithm on a system can be done in more that one way; ie. mechanical, electrical/electronically etc..

I apologize if I just "jumped" into the subject.

Dynamic Motion; may be identifier has to be ;~ ''Space Motion'', Gravitational Motion , Earth Motion . ( three types of motion;which mean three independents concepts ). So! to elaborate with the proper information, i need to know the Model # number in order to apply the right concept :.............. . Roger Dynamic Motion..

Edited by roger4464

Using your model can you show how to find the altitude of a geosynchronous orbit?

Giving the body supporting the pendulum inside the ring, the Gravitation force must be aligned 180 degree with the ring( its center)its contact point and the contact point of the ring with the track and finally to the center of the earth ~~~~ and moving on to the right (I mean the ring and all )..velocity= 2Pi radians ..360 degrees .

Giving the body supporting the pendulum inside the ring, the Gravitation force must be aligned 180 degree with the ring( its center)its contact point and the contact point of the ring with the track and finally to the center of the earth ~~~~ and moving on to the right (I mean the ring and all )..velocity= 2Pi radians ..360 degrees .

2Pi radians (360 degrees) is not a velocity, not even an angular velocity. Neither is it an altitude, which is what you were asked for. (And your "derivation" makes no sense.)

2Pi radians (360 degrees) is not a velocity, not even an angular velocity. Neither is it an altitude, which is what you were asked for. (And your "derivation" makes no sense.)

Tell me what your answer would be at your question; if you can not refer, to the model i have i mind ?

Edited by roger4464

So the answer is no, you can't.

With all do respect ; I believe my answer was over your imagination in regard to the position of one particular body concerning its position in the system of dynamic motion ..i am not going to answer to question ''which'' answers are in all physics literature; why should I ? I did not think this discussion was a ''GAME'' Roger Dynamic motion concepts.

Edited by roger4464

With all do respect ; I believe my answer was over your imagination in regard to the position of one particular body concerning its position in the system of dynamic motion ..i am not going to answer to question ''which'' answers are in all physics literature; why should I ? I did not think this discussion was a ''GAME'' Roger Dynamic motion concepts.

Nice. So, rather than demonstrate the usefulness of your model, you decide to get all huffy.

Strange is pointing out that the answer you gave is not an altitude. Altitude is measured in units of length, i.e. 10,000 feet. You gave us a velocity, and radians, and other things that don't answer the question.

It's like asking someone "how much money do you make?" and being told "13 bananas per parsec". Answers to questions need to be in units that make sense.

And now I want to address why this 'physics literature' question was asked. Because it is by going through examples that people learn. We have a model that gives an answer to that question -- we use it to put satellites in geosynchronous orbit all the time. But if you were going to show us an alternative method of calculating it using your model, we all could have learned from that.

But no, you'd rather get all huffy when told that your explanation wasn't clear. You'd rather insult us.

I don't understand this attitude at all. We're giving you and your idea a chance here -- why wouldn't you want to give every effort to ensure that it is understood?

I believe my answer was over your imagination in regard to the position of one particular body concerning its position in the system of dynamic motion ..i am not going to answer to question ''which'' answers are in all physics literature; why should I ?

If your 'model' cannot answer questions about the physical world, it's a useless bunch of words.

Tell me what your answer would be at your question; if you can not refer, to the model i have i mind ?

It wasn't my question. You were asked what your model would predict the altitude of a geosynchronous orbit. Altitude would be a number of meters, for example.

If you cannot answer the question, just say so.

So! to elaborate with the proper information, i need to know the Model # number in order to apply the right concept :.............. . Roger Dynamic Motion..

I don't know what to say. If you were to read the posts in that topic (this topichttp://www.scienceforums.net/topic/16750-gravity-as-an-energy-source/page-7#entry735484) you could understand my principle (see if it has any validity) and to determine if it was used in any of your model; that could have happened even incidentally, in the sense that "you saw a way" to build a model, that does "that" and you built it, even if through trial and error at first.

Also you didn't answered to any of my questions. I don't know even what your models suppose to do. For instance this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx91itiFIZA&feature=c4-overview&list=UU-VYX9apWoBlI77O1YWWYwQ

Will carry out motion in Real World: accounts for air friction, frictions of the materials used again one another, 45 degrees angle - I mean if the surface is to considered "straight" perpendicular with the Gravity force - no uphill, no downhill.; or will stop after a while (comes to a rest - on it's own).

Regards!

I don't know what to say. If you were to read the posts in that topic (this topichttp://www.scienceforums.net/topic/16750-gravity-as-an-energy-source/page-7#entry735484) you could understand my principle (see if it has any validity) and to determine if it was used in any of your model; that could have happened even incidentally, in the sense that "you saw a way" to build a model, that does "that" and you built it, even if through trial and error at first.

Also you didn't answered to any of my questions. I don't know even what your models suppose to do. For instance this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx91itiFIZA&feature=c4-overview&list=UU-VYX9apWoBlI77O1YWWYwQ

Will carry out motion in Real World: accounts for air friction, frictions of the materials used again one another, 45 degrees angle - I mean if the surface is to considered "straight" perpendicular with the Gravity force - no uphill, no downhill.; or will stop after a while (comes to a rest - on it's own).

Regards!

Hi! << To be short in my explanation ''about'' 45 degrees ; yes, up the slope , is possible to conceive a mechanism that would obey to the mentioned degrees; but that would require more traction at the track's surface ..( Teeth ) between the two components in contact the ''ring and track'' >> ( by the way! your thought, had substance) :

Edited by roger4464

Hi! << To be short in my explanation ''about'' 45 degrees ; yes, up the slope , is possible to conceive a mechanism that would obey to the mentioned degrees; but that would require more traction at the track's surface ..( Teeth ) between the two components in contact the ''ring and track'' >> ( by the way! your thought, had substance) :

I was wrong to tell you 45 degrees ..The max..... is~ 22.5 degrees because of the reaction force = the total momentum divided by ''two''. sorry about that..

I was wrong to tell you 45 degrees ..The max..... is~ 22.5 degrees because of the reaction force = the total momentum divided by ''two''. sorry about that..

I must tell you the model 39 has not been design ,other than for a leveled surface.. horizontal........

Edited by roger4464

vue !

Your mansion about; ''DOUBLE'' pendulums ,is a good way to analyse the technical used, in this case __'' except''; due to the fact that one of the pendulum, is only transferring its weight to a body inside the ring,..''as function'' that pendulum has been avoided with and other model similar;..the weight of the body inside the ring has been modified, ( increased ) to replaced the weight of the pendulum BOB : ''Roger Dynamic Motion''

Edited by roger4464

!

Moderator Note

moved to speculations. please take a moment to read the specific rules of that subforum . please also either answer the simple questions put to you, or explain why they are outside the model.

Help! Capn - my toolbars have all disappeared.

Meaningless word salad. You need to make numerical falsifiable predictions, preferably showing your working.

Meaningless word salad. You need to make numerical falsifiable predictions, preferably showing your working.

I have many models posted on you tube and also on Google,( Roger dynamic motion) choose 1 model with its # number.and ask specific question(s) designating a certain body(s) with its position ,top, right,left ,out side the ring or inside the ring with its color, and shape, if it can be any help, to direct my answer :

Edited by roger4464