Proving your plane ride is real with physics

Hi, I am wondering if it's possible to prove you are on a actual moving plane that is actually moving from one city to another. I was wondering what myth busting technique would be needed to be used to truly know for a fact that the plan wasn't just an illusion and that you can be 100% certain you went from A to B.

My ideas so far:

• Remember the land you were at, then look at the land you are at after and see if it has any similarities.
  • Keep watching outside the window and make sure that nothing sketchy happens... where it looks like you are watching a big screen video.
  • Test the plane with a pendulum

Can I hear your ways to know definitively that a plan ride is actually happening and you aren't just in one place..

You can never be 100% certain you moved from A to B. However, using GPS should instill a great deal of confidence.

are you implying that (unless outwardly observed), from the moment you get on the plane and the moment you get off you, the jet and everything else is in a super position?

are you implying that (unless outwardly observed), from the moment you get on the plane and the moment you get off you, the jet and everything else is in a super position?

I am implying that you could be tricked, dreaming, hallucinating, mistaken, part of a simulation, misunderstanding, or any number of other things that could keep you from being 100% certain.

I am implying that you could be tricked, dreaming, hallucinating, mistaken, part of a simulation, misunderstanding, or any number of other things that could keep you from being 100% certain.

so the uncertainty principle, you know the location from which you depart and the location to which you arrive but you can't know the exact journey taken.

so the uncertainty principle, you know the location from which you depart and the location to which you arrive but you can't know the exact journey taken.

That's not what the uncertainty principle is about, and unless your plane ride is covering a distance less than the width of an atom, there is no way the uncertainty principle could be relevant.