SFN The Musical

ed84c

Ahh, why do I have to be the babe's mom? :( I should be something similar to what I was in the member project... the grumpy female scientist who bosses people around and gets into arguments with her colleagues (maybe JaKiri) and loudly decries her abstinence among the men to cover up the fact that nobody wants her. I go to the bad side with secret information, only to get attacked by ATM the Ninja Monkey and then crushed by falling rocks when the SEAL team led by YT storms Sayonara's evil lair!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phi for all can be a chinese dude.
Confucious say, "Musical comedy rike rife itself; many funny characters waving swords and screeching."

Framing sword is from christian bible. Velly plitty until you get too close.

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

-- Genesis 3: 22-24

A thousand aporogies for ringuistic steleotypes.

I think it would be nice if Glider at least had a mention, after all, he IS one of our better posters here and with an exceptional level of expertise and excellence in his field, and certainly has MY respect.

a Medic perhaps? certainly one of the Good Guys, or maybe make him a twisted medic on the Bad Guys side?

who knows, it`s your play! :))

By the way, after a bit of research, I came up with a few more things:

Refsmmat has a pot helmet that hinges open revealing a radar antenna, and truth-seeking glasses with the correct deorbit attitude enscribed on them. He wears khaki shorts and boots, and also assorted medals from his career.

What do you mean "being killed"?

And like I'm going to let YT get into my evil lair' date=' c'mon.[/quote']

I think there going to kill you off in the first 3 minutes of the movie. :)

I'm worried about the bus accident. I don't mind getting killed, I just dont want to get hurt.

Bettina

im still worried about who the girls are!!!! bettina said no... who's left????

(^ remember my original descrip on the 1st post)

i think me hacking sayo and then YT beating the crap outta him with dave and capn would be quite funny!

hey, and just remember, its all a play!

I rather see it done as a novel, with one short chapter shown every night. That way, the novel can change if needed as it goes on and you can make it as long as you want.

I didn't say no......I just didnt want to get raped in a shower. :-(

I'll take anything else though.

One more thing. Don't kill off anyone too early cuz that will be boring for the dead person.

This sounds great!!!

Bettina

I didn't say no......I just didnt want to get raped in a shower.

I'll take anything else though.

hey, trust me, i dont blame ya!

you say you'll take anything else... well its up to ed84c as he's writing it, just it seems a shame to kill off the only young girl (or a young adult if you like it more!) and a pretty one at that if i may say so myself.

I didn't say no......I just didnt want to get raped in a shower. :-(
You're thinking of opera. This is a musical, no one gets raped.

I think the phrase was "sex in the shower", which, in a musical, means a swell in the music as the lights fade to black before the next scene, where you're smiling and humming something catchy.

Big difference.

i wanna know how you will produce it?

i think you should both go ahead or work together... look at it this way, you had a wicked idea, then capn had an improvement... it works like that... just remember that you are now changing the lifes of many people around the world (who make/read the story) and that is was your idea... dont be angry with him even though he just when and upgraded a brand new and brilliant idea of yours... be pleased your idea was soo good that 2 threads are coexisting!

do it together.... or do it seperatly, the only thing with doing it seperatly is that people will compare, do it together and your gonna share the fame... your choice.

mabe i shoould make you the philysophical one.

As long as nobody 'forgets' my musical i really have no problem, its just the worry of that happening (as it has so many times before) that is my concern.

i dont wanna be the philysophical one as that's not me....

what i proud myself of being able to do is see all sides of the argument

ed84c had a bril idea and it was effectively stolen

capn saw a good idea and made it even better

accept it, capn thinks he just improving, ed feels although hes been robbed.

hence i suggest that you either team up or keep going but remember if you do the later then people will compare you.