The Unified Spectrum & The Hyperbolic Sphere

photon propeller

I did state the frequency range, it begins in infrared at 140thz and ends at 980thz, green is 560thz and is its median. It scales up or down maintaining a 1 to 7 proportion, simple math. Like the relationship of shell number to principle quantum number, you failed to hear me. I have a thought experiment for all you naysayers which is firmly grounded in reality which will address Swansont's question. On a rainy day the clouds part and a ray of sunlight shines through the falling water. Lo, nature has dispersed its own light. I see the rim of the light cone, an arc. Hold your ruler to the sky, do you see the 7 colors? Are they not equally spaced? They are. Look closer, I see another rainbow behind it, the sun's light is periodic. Divide a pie into equal parts, turn it on its side. Do the slices now look unequally spaced? They do. So it is with the difference in vantage points of the straight line spectrum's interference pattern and illusion of distance to the reality of distance in the interference pattern of the arc of the rainbow. When viewed from above the arc looks like a straight line, move orthogonally to either side and lo, it is an arc. A prism changes the orientation of light therefore the vantage point of the observer, as if looking from above. A rainbow is a natural spectrum observed head on. The light cone is properly perceived by the eye because the retinal cones interpret the signal like the continual stacking of ice cream cones. Knowledge begins with the simple observation of natural phenomenon, clues, to the secrets of nature.

Absolute nonsense? Think again. Closing this thread would be as foolish as burning the witch at the stake. Everytime I give a scientific answer it is disregarded and another attack is initiated because the terminology is not understood. The idea that this topic is not even worth speculation is an insult to the scientific community. Behold the conversations that have arisen already. We mock what we do not understand.

Stop dramatizing. You are being asked to obey forum rules not on trial.

You seem to have latched onto the number 7 and multiplied an arbitrary frequency by it.

If you have something more than that, then present it. Otherwise there is really nothing to discuss and no reason this thread needs to stay open.

Edited by Endy0816

7colors=7 shells=seven specific points of transition(frequencies)= seven ranges of energy. Countless shades between transitions=countless excited states. Does that clarify it for you? Chemistry and physics adhere to the same principal constants as all of reality does.

Edited by photon propeller

!

Moderator Note

Thread locked. Your answers are meaningless on the whole and when they are comprehensible they are factually incorrect. You have been warned by me and other staff - you knew what your obligations were and you ignored them.

I understand it is very wrong and morally reprehensible to use moderator privileges to lock down a thread - and then add another post as a last word but here goes...

I just happened across (as per normal H/T to Tom Swanson's blog which was the starting point from which I was surfing onwards) a great science blog on the cultural aspects of colour

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/06/the-crayola-fication-of-the-world-how-we-gave-colors-names-and-it-messed-with-our-brains-part-i/

To those who had been embroiled in this thread I thought it might be a welcome relief