Does an underlying background vacuum energy exist in space?

rwjefferson

close and try again

Correct answers are "Yes, current observations indicate vacuum energy is inherent space." and "Yes, pressure difference matters more."
Is matter pushed or pulled from a far higher pressure toward vacuum energy?
peace
ron
bonus question.007
What might bang~entropy mean to you?
Does vortex ring a bell?

close and try again

If you have answers why are you asking questions?

Correct answers are "Yes, current observations indicate vacuum energy is inherent space." and "Yes, pressure difference matters more."
Is matter pushed or pulled from a far higher pressure toward vacuum energy?
Pressure and energy are not the same thing, so this is nonsensical.

peace
ron
bonus question.007
What might bang~entropy mean to you?
Does vortex ring a bell?

"Nothing" and "yes", but meaningless in this context.

I ask questions that someday even those marked like you might recognize simple truth. What is nonsensical is that you will not admit that vacuum energy can both attract and repulse or that there is energy inherent in pressure difference and that you have the power to silence kind and well reasoned conversation.

Is matter pushed or pulled toward lower pressure?

How does air spiraling toward a tornado throw tractor trailer trailers away?

peace

ron

too much mainstream learning is a dangerous thing; it blinds weak minds to simple truth

I ask questions that someday even those marked like you might recognize simple truth. What is nonsensical is that you will not admit that vacuum energy can both attract and repulse or that there is energy inherent in pressure difference
I haven't "admitted" to that because your questions are ill-formed and, as such, difficult to answer. However, it's now clear this was an attempt at a set-up so you could say "gotcha". Not interested.

and that you have the power to silence kind and well reasoned conversation.
Excuse me?
What "kind and well reasoned conversation" has been silenced? Or any conversation in this thread, for that matter?

Is matter pushed or pulled toward lower pressure?
How does air spiraling toward a tornado throw tractor trailer trailers away?

Tornadoes and tractor trailers aren't present in a vacuum, so I don't see the relevance.

one small step

Yes. I am making a giant leap from relative vacuum energy around strongly interacting massive particles of baryonic matter toward relatively equivalent vacuum energy around weakly interacting massive particles of quantum matter and can so do forth and back as long you want and welcome to my wormhole and the science revolution.

Yes. My best answer is still yes and I am so full of grate I am not already thrown out again like trash and welcome to my wormhole and the science revolution.

gotcha again.007

What happens as a free floating spacetime traveler places a sphere of matter upon a plane of elastic fabric fixed at all four corners?

What happens as a black hole is opened underneath and through the inner shell?

What happens as the momentum of inertial pressure differential exceeds the bonds of electromagnetic fabric and does light flow toward black holes?

kind and well reasoned responses are always greatly appreciated

at least by me

rw

truth is not dependent on the dictates of mainstream authority

• 2 weeks later...