A lingual theory of everything

Mike Smith Cosmos

They all sound very interesting. I want to hear about radiation

RADIATION IN SPACE OF RADIO WAVES

post-33514-0-81877000-1364978252_thumb.jpg

Applying this to the Theory of Everything , to see WHY it Works so well.

After a 100 years of development of techniques in Radio transmission, roughly speaking signals are produced as a waveform ( INITIATIVE you thinking the words and speaking the words in your mobile phone ) are changed into electrical currents. These are changed into electro-magnetic signals of sufficient frequency ( vibrations per second, 100's of millions per second). These E-M (Electro-Magnetic signals Travel down transmission lines in your Mobile phone hand piece to a small internal Antenna . Local or nearby E-M fields are generated in the space near your mobile. Then at a small distance away, (called the far field ) AND THIS IS THE AMAZING BIT the E-M fields become self perpetuating and hare off into space as Quantum Bubbles of Electro -Magnetic Waves at 186,000 miles per second (300.000 Km/Sec) to your nearest Cell Phone network Receiving station. probably on top of some large Mast. Then a reply from whoever you are talking to ( as they INITIATE a reply to you) in the reverse direction, namely via the mast antenna to your mobile phone.

Why does this work so well ? Because through SPACE ELectro Magnetic waves ( in Photon Form ) have no reason why they cannot move through space (so they happen, no reason not to happen, will happen ). And if there was no obstruction ( reason not to happen) in a particular photon's direction, it would continue to travel to the far edge of the universe. ( so we are led to believe ! ).

It is only you , who have to put energy in to your mobile phone by the battery, and the Cell phone network who have to put energy into their Transmitters. Once the photon bubble of E-M waves is produced it goes through Space with no further requirement for energy ( no reason for it not to happen ) for ever ( humm for ever ? well ! )

Thus Electro magnetic waves as described by James Clark Maxwell work within the description posed by the Theory of everything. This is the thin thread through space. YOU could not follow it as you are not in Electro Magnetic wave form ( at least not yet ! )

Should you require to read in more depth then see following Reference .

Ref :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The secret is, in all of this, to find the spaces. Not where everything and everybody else is but where there is clear space where things can happen .

. If you want to know where more of these spaces are ,where exciting things can happen if.....

. I am your man . As I am on a quest. Who said Science was not fun.

. I am probing deep into Pre-cambrian Geology,

. I am probing the Pre-Bangrian Domain, and

. I am following a Photon of radio frequency Electro-Magnetism on its way to the Edge of the Universe.

. What more do you want ?

. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

. I am on a Quest. To find the Spaces where things can happen Join the fun.

Low Earth Orbit

post-33514-0-06544500-1365027377_thumb.jpg

Any Ideas for a good clear space where things can Happen ?

It does not have to be in outer space( though it could be ). Could be at your finger tips, in your thoughts, it could be in the centre of a piece of scientific equiptment., but it does need to be pretty clear for the Initiative to operate in. (Forces can be balanced out). It is fun to think and work out where they are.

Low Earth Orbit

attachicon.gifEarth orbit.jpg

Any Ideas for a good clear space where things can Happen ?

It does not have to be in outer space( though it could be ). Could be at your finger tips, in your thoughts, it could be in the centre of a piece of scientific equiptment., but it does need to be pretty clear for the Initiative to operate in. (Forces can be balanced out). It is fun to think and work out where they are.

I am a bit confused about what exactly you are trying to associate or state in your post here.

You talk about FORCES balancing out.

Now a FORCE is defined by the INTERACTION OF QUANTUM FIELDS.

This is so for Magnetism or Electromagnetism, Kinetic Energy Transfer or basically anytime there is an interaction between Electron Fields orbitting Atomic Nucleus' which encompasses such things like when my finger strikes a key on my laptop when typing. The Atomic Nucleus' of the atoms making up my finger tip and keyboard never come into physical contact as the Electrons orbitting them repel each other. Thus this is an Interaction of Quantum Fields.

When an Electromagnet is used to pickup and move a junk car...the cranes attached metal end recieves an electrical current which when placed atop a metal car will create a magnetic bond as the cars steel can take on additional electrons in it's unfilled Electron Orbits and when electrical current is cut...the car is realeased...again...Interaction of Quantum Fields.

When a rocket is ignited be it solid or liquid fueled...a chemical reaction ensues causing the fuel to burn and be released through the rocket motors nossle. Again we have a Kinetic Transference where the burning fuel forced out at high speed has it's Electron Orbital Fields repelling and being repelled by the air...so again...Interaction of Quantum Fields.

The one and only thing that will place Matter into motion without the Interaction of Quantum Fields is GRAVITY.

GRAVITY IS NOT A FORCE. It does not even fall under the definition of what constitutes a Force. Even though Gravity has been labeled the Weak Force...this has been done as a way to define something that by it's very nature is something that Human Minds cannot visualize as GRAVITY is an EXPRESSION OF ONE DIMENSIONALITY.

Since Gravity is an EFFECT...as it is Space/Time Geometry...it can effect even Photons as the created Space/Time curvature causes Photons to travel along the warpeture of Space/Time.

When looking at you picture of a craft in Earth's Orbit...it is important to realise that EVERYTHING that exists between Earth's Center of Gravity or Gravity Well and out to forever...is to some extent effected by the Earth's gravity. The further away from Earth...the lessor of Space/Time curvature.

With all this in mind...it should be noted that Space/Time cannot exist without the presence of Matter...or at it's very most base existance...Quantum Particle/Wave Forms. Since matter is completely comprised of Quanta...thus showing us at the very least a path to the UFT or Unified Field Theory...it can also be said that Space/Time cannot exist without Energy.

Knowing this and then looking at your desire to form a theory of everything...wouldn't it make sence to look at what is needed at the very least in order for everything to exist?

Split Infinity

I am a bit confused about what exactly you are trying to associate or state in your post here.

You talk about FORCES balancing out.

Now a FORCE is defined by the INTERACTION OF QUANTUM FIELDS.

Knowing this and then looking at your desire to form a theory of everything...wouldn't it make sence to look at what is needed at the very least in order for everything to exist?

Well , there are a good few things that you brought up, each of which could be discussed at length. Which I am more than pleased to.

However, as you have asked initially about " I am a bit confused about what exactly you are trying to associate or state in your post here."

The whole thread is about a Proposed Theory of Everything. Not just combining or not the basic forces as many associate with a Theory of everything TOE but Probably mistaken by me I originally (1980-1990) thought people were looking for The real thing , the whole shebang, the Theory of the whole D.. Thing.

So, much to a little bewilderment by some of the readers, whether rightly or wrongly I have tried a bite at the whole shebang. Namely really EVERYTHING. Life , the universe and everything including life ,or consciousness BEFORE the big Bang. Literally EVERYTHING including dare I say it whatever form Consciousness existed before the big bang.(Pre-bangrian ), and whatever else was there.!

Believe it or not it took a bit of working out: I reasoned that for any One First principle , to cover everything that was to follow, without assumption had to be.

Quote by Mike Smith Cosmos

1. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur "

There was nothing around at all , so this nothing could present no reason for anything or everything to occur.

Now if this was not the fundamental principle .. then nothing would have been able to occur. So there would have been nothing and we would not be here to talk about it.

Now if this was the fundamental principle then anything and everything , could and did occur.

Who ever got there first was by definition God over everything. If this was consciousness this is where I have to be careful that I don't get struck down ,on the one hand by God for misrepresenting Him/Her , and or on the other hand being Smote down by moderators saying this should be in another thread. The trouble is , if I am addressing the Big Everything , I really can't avoid this issue , as it must of necessity be part of the everything. However if this upsets your sensibilities ( or anybody elses ) then we can quickly move on to What comes next.

Now however it did occur as far as I can reason it out on the observation of how the rest of the universe works, before an effect there appears to be an "initial something" , and because this can originate by both animate or just material form ( in the broadest form Matter and field ) , I call this "initial something " [initiative].

So for our next second step :

2. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur, if there is some form of initiative for it to occur. "

Now at this stage we are talking a big lot of Space. No restrictions , no reason for things not to occur. BUT however it was done " some form of initiative for it to occur"

Pretty smart stuff ... the Big Bang Banged and we have a fairly good idea as to what happened, from quantum soup, to plasma , to higgs field to force separation to quarks, to neutrons, to protons and electrons , ..................to recombination and as they say the rest is history.

However, in this great miasma of goings on , because of all this advent of STUFF, whether this amounted to quantum fields ( which I believe these are a major part of the " how the cosmos is being made " ) , to paticles , waves and whatever else. A new 3rd fundamental principle arose.

3. " If there are reasons for anything not to occur , left to their own devices, the path of least energy and /or resistance will be followed. "

So really all this stuff started interacting and in some ways provide " reasons for things not to occur ".

And so the science we know today and the part of 'science we have yet to know' came into play. But I am saying that the first two principles hold true. Which they must if they are right. And so things still try to find ways first of "having no or little resistance or avoiding reasons for things not to occur. ( path of least resistance ) ( even none like super conductors or rockets in low earth orbit. ) . I think we are just starting to touch and make good use of 'the science we have yet to know' . This is where quantum fields come into play together with all their wierdness, or more to the point their operation which is often counter intuitive.

My looking for spaces is all tied up in this, because I think a lot of these spaces belong in or with the quantum area. ( like things work a certain way when observed or touched and a different way when not observed ). {I do not want to be touched ! } Particularly by a moderator ! I have a bit to go yet.

And so I propose we have it :

" A Lingual / NON-Mathematical THEORY OF EVERYTHING ".

1. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur "

2. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur, if there is some form of initiative for it to occur. "

3. " If there are reasons for anything not to occur , left to their own devices, the path of least energy and /or resistance will be followed. "

And it works . From the beginning of time to the birth of the Cosmos and beyond . What more do you want !

And from here on in, I can generate countless examples of how this theory works with todays devices, everyday happenings, Astronomy, geology , electronics , Human consciousness,

However

The secret is, in all of this, to find the spaces. Not where everything and everybody else is, but, where there is clear space where things can happen .

. ................................. Find the space and create part of the future. Do be careful though ! . ...............

Well , there are a good few things that you brought up, each of which could be discussed at length. Which I am more than pleased to.

However, as you have asked initially about " I am a bit confused about what exactly you are trying to associate or state in your post here."

it or not it took a bit of working out:

Mike....after reading your thoughts again I found a few things I liked as well as have considered myself.

As you use the rules specific to...If it can it will...there is no reason for it to or not...etc...which I agree with whole heartedly.

I especially connect with CONSCIOUSNESS being a part as far as what is intrinsic to Universal Reality and in my thoughts....intrinsic to Universal Grouping specific to a Multiversal System in that within such a system...there would exist Infinite Universal Groups each group containing Infinite Divergent Universal Realities. Each specific Universal Grouping would have it's own Natural Laws or Physics that are specific to all Infinite Divergent Universal Realities within that Universal Group but ONLY SPECIFIC to that One Universal Grouping and no others of the Infinite in number Universal Groupings. All other UniversalGroups would have there own Natural Laws and some so alien in their construct that the Human Mind could neither understand them or even relate or dream of them.

Now our Universal Grouping containing our Universal Reality I believe has CONSCIOUSNESS as both intrinsic to it's construct as well as CONSCIOUSNESS being a Natural End Result that occurs by a term I use in my Theory....QUANTUM EVOLUTON.

Quantum Evolution is a very real process by which Quanta will EVOLVE using various Natural Universal Mechanisms such as Fusion which converts Hydrogen into a more complex Element that is Helium as the process of Fusion exists in Stars. As well Heavier Elements were created by the process of Supernova as agan...a Quantum Evolutionary Process is using Universal Mechanisms to continue to arrange Matter into greater and greater complexity.

This continual drive toward Complexity continues with a Mechanism that is Chemistry as Chemical Reaction creates Molecular Structures and finally...when such Universal Mechanisms such as the Chemical Reactions and Enviromental Conditions that existed upon Earth as well as I am certain untold Trillions upon Trillions of other Planets, Moons and other Celestial Bodies throughout our Universe...such chemistry and condition caused another forward step in Quantum Complexity as occured GENESIS thus the creation of a vast complex Molecular Structure known as DNA and LIFE. It is possible that DNA is but one base molecule construct necessary for LIFE and there are most likely many other such LIFE giving Molecular Constructs.

Even still...Quantum Evolution continues and we get the mechanism that is BIOLOGICAL EVOLUTION...at this point a single celled organism will evolve into lifeforms of multicellular design and eventually evolve a BRAIN and thus CONSCIOUSNESS.

Split Infinity

Sorry, I did not mean that there was no causality at all ( full stop)

I mean that a lot of what is happening in the universe HAS BREAKS IN CAUSALITY and depends more on PROBABILITY and so individual links are often by probability of numbers rather than by calculable individual links. Thus it often does not appear like everyday happenings. Namely " this does that because of the other " Often things in Quantum Mechanics seem counter intuitive .

Should have read :-

The universe often works with large numbers! And often has complete breaks in causality.

That's one reason why quantum mechanics is difficult to understand in our normal way of looking at things.

Hope that sounds a bit better !

About 100 years ago several physicists - including Albert Einstein - created the Quantum mechanic. But nobody could explain why a single exited electron emit light just this time and just in a specific direction. Calculations are only exact for a great number of atoms. The term "probability" was introduced by dropping causality. Einstein had a problem with it, because it is unthinkable that something happens in nature without any reason.

Einstein believed an Electron has no own will to decide when to emit a light quanta and in

what direction. "The thing about causality plagues me very much, " Einstein wrote Max Born in 1920. [1: Walter Isaacson, “Einstein – his live and universe” page 324, Simon & Schuster] Einstein was not ready abandoning continuity and causality in nature.

Niels Bohr was also against Einstein’s opinion and countered to him, “ abandoning strict causality was the only way open." Einstein lamented, "but if all this is true then it means the end of physics." [2 : Niels Bohr,"Discussion with Einstein" in Schilpp, 205-206; Clark.202]

I think also we had no physics if something may happen without any reason.

You may read more there: http://wolfhartindustries.com/metast.htm

Greetings from Florida

About 100 years ago several physicists - including Albert Einstein - created the Quantum mechanic. But nobody could explain why a single exited electron emit light just this time and just in a specific direction. Calculations are only exact for a great number of atoms. The term "probability" was introduced by dropping causality. Einstein had a problem with it, because it is unthinkable that something happens in nature without any reason.

Einstein believed an Electron has no own will to decide when to emit a light quanta and in

what direction. "The thing about causality plagues me very much, " Einstein wrote Max Born in 1920. [1: Walter Isaacson, “Einstein – his live and universe” page 324, Simon & Schuster] Einstein was not ready abandoning continuity and causality in nature.

Niels Bohr was also against Einstein’s opinion and countered to him, “ abandoning strict causality was the only way open." Einstein lamented, "but if all this is true then it means the end of physics." [2 : Niels Bohr,"Discussion with Einstein" in Schilpp, 205-206; Clark.202]

Greetings from Florida

ONE THING SEEMS TO JUMP OUT AT ME from your paper.

. " In spite of all the progress in physics this problem has not been solved in the last 100 years. "

That is interesting, really interesting.

You are saying an electron needs some form of nudge if in a floating state. I have been introducing this under another word ' initiative' .

I have tried to illustrate this particular phenomenon of an outer orbit(energy band) electron , jumping down to the lowest orbit(energy band) and giving out a photon.

Illustration found at :-

http://www.scienceforums.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=4698

I agree that the electron needs some form of bump or initiative as I call it to jump to the lowest band. In my picture illustration MAUVE to RED. I have illustrated minute threads like those proceeding a high voltage electric discharge, whether these are some form of virtual particles or virtual electrons ' trying out ' a probability in mass numbers, I don't know. But then the electron jumps (or changes energy band) . Having to give up energy , I have illustrated the germ of a Photon ( perhaps virtual), Then 'ignition' of photon illustrated by a minute star with probability wave attached ( just an illustration. ) Then photon rushing off at the speed of light.

I Think in your article Hypothesis you are saying you put your weight on total causality. I am putting my thoughts and proposals as a mix of causality and probability, as the mechanism of physics.

Again only an illustration :-

post-33514-0-65599300-1365369427_thumb.jpg

From Left to Right

[ Causal lines ] [ Probabilistic Splay of various probabilities ] [Causal lines ]

. becomes reality ---------- only one becomes reality---------- becomes reality

Greetings from Florida

Wolfhart,

I have been trying to get my head round your experiment in 60;s About the Electron and the two traces , one 690 ns after the other, or before the other, proving something about causality.

Could you go over that, with a bit more reasoning. Thanks.

It is all very interesting.

Mike ( Greetings back from Devon )

Wolfhart,

I have been trying to get my head round your experiment in 60;s About the Electron and the two traces , one 690 ns after the other, or before the other, proving something about causality.

Could you go over that, with a bit more reasoning. Thanks.

It is all very interesting.

Mike ( Greetings back from Devon )

Mike,

About your question I have to think about it...

I tried to publish my findings, because with the downfall of

the DDR there are also many scientific findings disappeared. This is a great

loss for mankind and nobody takes care of this dilemma. I am on the end of my

live and my website will with me also disappear.

Because I am in the US now I have there no credentials,

affiliations etc and nobody want publish anything from me.

Does anybody know a way to publish it? I want only that my

work get not lost. I think it has value.

http://wolfhartindus....com/metast.htm

Mike,

Does anybody know a way to publish it? I want only that my

work get not lost. I think it has value.

http://wolfhartindus....com/metast.htm

I am more than happy to Publish on my web site. I can not promise to be like the Journal " Nature " but I do hope to build up some " Blue Sky Ideas / Blue Sky Research " for those of us who sometimes have some good ideas, but do not get air space due to often being too controversial . If so English version please. However if not , that is O.K. I know I am only 'small beer' . By the way I have tried to download your deeper , explanation in German and translate. But can not get it to translate .

I am more than happy to Publish on my web site. I can not promise to be like the Journal " Nature " but I do hope to build up some " Blue Sky Ideas / Blue Sky Research " for those of us who sometimes have some good ideas, but do not get air space due to often being too controversial . If so English version please. However if not , that is O.K. I know I am only 'small beer' . By the way I have tried to download your deeper , explanation in German and translate. But can not get it to translate .

Mike...if you are going to publish your ideas...I would suggest that you do not describe your two boxes of reality example as being in 2-D or 4-D...as this is not possible.

Split Infinity

Mike...if you are going to publish your ideas...I would suggest that you do not describe your two boxes of reality example as being in 2-D or 4-D...as this is not possible.

Split Infinity

Hi Split
Not sure which one you mean. Do you mean the Pre- Big bang and current Big Bang onward 4 D Box Picture.?
If so , why do you say do not make it public. Surely it is already public on this Science Forum. Or are you meaning about Formal Publishing. All I mean about publishing is making available, say on the Science forum or on my Web Site that I have recently started to set up www.thenatureofthecosmos.com . I would not get a look in, at Nature or any of those publishing journals as I am too controversial and a maveric ! However I would be interested WHY , you say don't include this post. Is it because I dare to poke through the Bib Bang / Pre big Bang Boundary.

Hi Split
Not sure which one you mean. Do you mean the Pre- Big bang and current Big Bang onward 4 D Box Picture.?
If so , why do you say do not make it public. Surely it is already public on this Science Forum. Or are you meaning about Formal Publishing. All I mean about publishing is making available, say on the Science forum or on my Web Site that I have recently started to set up www.thenatureofthecosmos.com . I would not get a look in, at Nature or any of those publishing journals as I am too controversial and a maveric ! However I would be interested WHY , you say don't include this post. Is it because I dare to poke through the Bib Bang / Pre big Bang Boundary.

The reason why I added 2-D to my statement is that is how I am understanding the Dimensionality of the Innitiative to the construct part of your explaination specific to consciousness.

Although what I am about to say now has not been definitively proven...there are clues that give it a high probability. Time is percieved as Linear due to Space/Time Dimensionality. Time is most like concurrent as well as Infinite Divergent Realities being present and generated due to probability and all possibilities of cause and effect.

Our Universal Dimensionality cannot be limited to 4-D as Quantum Mechanics could not opperate in such low numbers of dimensionality.

Given both of these suppositions...Consciousness could exist as both cause and effect within such parameters.

Split Infinity

Although what I am about to say now has not been definitively proven...there are clues that give it a high probability.

A ) " Time is percieved as Linear due to Space/Time Dimensionality. "

B) " Time is most like concurrent as well as Infinite Divergent Realities being present and generated due to probability and all possibilities of cause and effect. "

Could you spell those ( A and B ) out a bit for me ,in more simplistic terms .

Thanks in anticipation . Mike

Now you have finished publishing your explanation of the indecision of electrons in the metastable State in English. And how this relates to Causality , could you possibly send me the Full complete English Translation Wolfhart , as an Attachment as I only have Half the translation, as I think you were doing it as the discussion progressed. . Thanks

You seem to have had quite a debate with Swansont about it. ( Not too much bloodshed I hope ).

. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now need to discuss with you , when you have time, whether you feel your ideas agree or conflict with my ideas on a ' theory of everything '. OR whether there is any synergy ( if that is the right word ) It is all good stuff !

I look forward to that.

Mike

. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B) " Time is most like concurrent as well as Infinite Divergent Realities being present and generated due to probability and all possibilities of cause and effect. "

Could you spell those ( A and B ) out a bit for me ,in more simplistic terms .

Thanks in anticipation . Mike

A. We experience Time as having a past, present and future as well as we need matter to exist to allow us to have a form of reference as well as Linear Time is all about interactions of Matter and Energy specific to distance. Now Matter and Energy cannot exist in only 3 or 4-D. Because of this our Universal Space/Time Dimensionality is greater than 4-D and possibly minimum 10 or 11-D. If our Universal Dimensionality was any lower...say 1,2,3 or 4-D...matter and energy could not exist to allow the perception of Linear Time.

As example...1-D or Singularity is a Universal State where time does not exist in a Linear Fashion and most likely not at all. But in our Universe...a One Dimensional Ecpression which is Gravity and 1-D is association and interconnection with all other Universal States of Dimensionality would have time existing in a Non-Linear Fashion. Thus Space/Time Dimensionality determines whether Time is Linear or not.

B. If a Multiversal System is in play...and I and many others believe it highly likely...all possible combinations and outcomes driven by probability and cause and effect would exist as well as the existance of Multiversal Quantum Interconnectivity and Transfer. Given this it would also mean that all past, present and future events or realities would exist simultaneously. These existances would be specific to Infinite Divergent States of Reality specific to each independent Universal Grouping...as our Universal Reality exists within on of these Groupings.

Other Universal Groupings depending if there is a Construct that allows multiple states of Space/Time Geometry as many of these Groupings might have Universal Realities incompatible with both our Grouping or even understanding...would have Space/Time issues specific to their own Groupings construct.

Split Infinity

Split Infinity

I think I might have to leave ( for the time being ) the whole multi-dimentional , Multi-universe aspect for the moment, as I feel its like entering a Delta region of a big river ( not sure which is the main flow to the sea .)

You might retort that it is imperative. If so . So be it .I will have to face that one. But I could see myself getting pretty bogged down.

However there is a hint of something in that " everything is possible ....bla de bla... "

My intuition is that all is possible but only 'so much' becomes reality ,

I think I might have to leave ( for the time being ) the whole multi-dimentional , Multi-universe aspect for the moment, as I feel its like entering a Delta region of a big river ( not sure which is the main flow to the sea .)

You might retort that it is imperative. If so . So be it .I will have to face that one. But I could see myself getting pretty bogged down.

However there is a hint of something in that " everything is possible ....bla de bla... "

My intuition is that all is possible but only 'so much' becomes reality ,

Well given your intuition...if everything is possible...in a Multiversal System all possibilities MUST exist.

Given Quantum Mechanics and how Quanta such as Photons and Electrons as example exist as both Particle and Wave...4-D is not enough dimensionality for this to be so. We have no model to calculate or describe Particle/Wave duality in 4-D...thus there must exist more than 4 Dimensional States within our Universal Reality.

Given this...it lends questions to exactly what is the reality of Space/Time in such dimensionality as well as is Particle/Wave duality just specific to one Universal State or more?

Split Infinity

Well given your intuition...if everything is possible...in a Multiversal System all possibilities MUST exist.

Given Quantum Mechanics and how Quanta such as Photons and Electrons as example exist as both Particle and Wave...4-D is not enough dimensionality for this to be so. We have no model to calculate or describe Particle/Wave duality in 4-D...thus there must exist more than 4 Dimensional States within our Universal Reality.

Given this...it lends questions to exactly what is the reality of Space/Time in such dimensionality as well as is Particle/Wave duality just specific to one Universal State or more?

Split Infinity

The nearest I have got to this is . That there has to be some form of " Initiative " ( whether animate or inanimate) for anything to occur, however slight or small in intensity, that initiative, must be there, (see 2 & 3 below )

All the probabilities might all be there but not the reality until the initiatives happen, Perhaps spreading like 'wild fire' .

Unless of course you are a prime mover, and that slot appears to have been taken. (Viz a Vie) 1 below

by Mike Smith Cosmos

" A Lingual / NON-Mathematical THEORY OF EVERYTHING ".

post-33514-0-01505500-1366236422_thumb.jpg

Something very very very very big coming from nothing, with an initiative .

The nearest I have got to this is . That there has to be some form of " Initiative " ( whether animate or inanimate) for anything to occur, however slight or small in intensity, that initiative, must be there, (see 2 & 3 below )

All the probabilities might all be there but not the reality until the initiatives happen, Perhaps spreading like 'wild fire' .

Unless of course you are a prime mover, and that slot appears to have been taken. (Viz a Vie) 1 below

by Mike Smith Cosmos

attachicon.gifDSCF3049.JPG

Something very very very very big coming from nothing, with an initiative .

Mike...I would make #1...Because I exist...so must every possibility of existance.

#2...Because anything or everything can occur and exist...it MUST EXIST in every possible version and be effected and effect in every possible way.

#3...Because the natural laws of my Universal Reality exist...so must every other possible version of alternate Universal Realities and Natural Laws.

Split Infinity

Mike...I would make #1...Because I exist...so must every possibility of existance.

#2...Because anything or everything can occur and exist...it MUST EXIST in every possible version and be effected and effect in every possible way.

#3...Because the natural laws of my Universal Reality exist...so must every other possible version of alternate Universal Realities and Natural Laws.

Split Infinity

You are suggesting that I should turn it all upside down , like the 17th centuary philosophers ( DeCart or whoever ), saying that it starts with ourselves and our perception of reality.

I did play around with that in my 20;s . But it sort of frightened me a bit and made me feel very lonely. Over the years I have come to the conclusion that there is a REAL COSMOS out there. Also that I can wonder at it. Think about its origin . And Generally Speculate about how the Darn thing Works !

Now as regards whether it is a Universe or a Multi Universe I am still thinking about that one .

The Theory of Everything that I attempted , was an Attempt as To How The Whole Shooting Match ,

. The whole Darn Thing came into existence , reality and work. Not probably. REALITY REAL

. I mean Utterly Everything. Utterly, utterly Everything. REALITY

HOW ? Could it come into existence and work.

You are suggesting that I should turn it all upside down , like the 17th centuary philosophers ( DeCart or whoever ), saying that it starts with ourselves and our perception of reality.

I did play around with that in my 20;s . But it sort of frightened me a bit and made me feel very lonely. Over the years I have come to the conclusion that there is a REAL COSMOS out there. Also that I can wonder at it. Think about its origin . And Generally Speculate about how the Darn thing Works !

Now as regards whether it is a Universe or a Multi Universe I am still thinking about that one .

The Theory of Everything that I attempted , was an Attempt as To How The Whole Shooting Match ,

. The whole Darn Thing came into existence , reality and work. Not probably. REALITY REAL

. I mean Utterly Everything. Utterly, utterly Everything. REALITY

HOW ? Could it come into existence and work.

Well Mike I agree with you that the way to encompass the entire issue is in a verbal way. I further more agree with you that a TOE needs to be seen in a systematic and not historic context and even in a philosophic context even by physicists. I.e. it needs to be able to explain / be consistent for instance with our notion of consciousness as well. And, a speculation should be testable.

I would however oppose in that being called a theory because that would be overstating what is possible with words on the one and make it systematically difficult to quickly distinguish between the status of different idea's, or concepts on the other. A TOE IMO needs the mathematics and at least the claim that it is consistent with all known observations. That then would rule out a lingual TOE, I'd thus call it a lingual concept for a TOE.

Mike

In the beginning was word, the word was …..”.
The riddle that so much has worried Goethe’s Faust!
With your post, do you are trying to give a “scientific explanation”? Recall that “WORD” is by-product of human “brain”, that highest form of so successfully developed organic MATTER.