This has to be done!

moreinput

You can't see spaghetti? Damn I thought eating spaghetti was going to save me.... explains that extra 59 pounds following me around... evil.gif

I have this really great you tube video that would be a great addition to this thread... but I'd like to keep my reputation and membership in this forum... suffice it to say that evidently anything can have worshipers and a church... I lost something like 50 face book friends the first day i posted it...

Edited by Moontanman

I think that the video is clever and well executed. But I like what Albert Einstein said on this issue:

"God is a mystery. But a comprehensible mystery. I have nothing but awe when I observe the laws of nature. There are not laws without a lawgiver, but how does this lawgiver look? Certainly not like a man magnified."

Edited by Bill Angel

I realise that this isn't quintessentially on-topic but I thought you might find it amusing.

I was watching that video when there was a knock at the door. I answered it, and there were a couple of God-bothers with some leaflets about creation. I'm afraid I just started laughing at them.

They went away.

I realise that this isn't quintessentially on-topic but I thought you might find it amusing.

I was watching that video when there was a knock at the door. I answered it, and there were a couple of God-bothers with some leaflets about creation. I'm afraid I just started laughing at them.

They went away.

It's a sign...........ROFL!

I think that the video is clever and well executed. But I like what Albert Einstein said on this issue:

So far as we know it anyway. This is the very reason I am not able to so quickly toss off the last bonds of agnosticism that hold me down. Which means the blow and hookers will need to remain on hold in order to maintain some semblance of morality, just in case.....(This wouldn't really result in me being an atheist for the record. It's a joke)

But to not be misunderstood or come of as being hypocritical. I reject the notion that the worlds current religions are that of god as they would refer to him/her/it. However, I do sometimes ponder that if science is currently correct. We were all part of the singularity before time. (or the unified state of infinite energy prior to the big bang). Which would imply that god or perfect state if you will, is us. So in a strange twist of fate, they are kind of written by god....