CALL FOR ENTRIES : Humorous Higgs boson on photoshop contest

Bill Angel

!

Moderator Note

REQUEST - Please post all your jokes and pictures also on our forum, so we can all have a laugh. Thanks!

Just a thought but, if that was the first time we saw the Higgs, does it mean that, for the first time ever, the Higgs boson saw us.
I wonder what it thought?

It probably proudly announced to its fellow Higgs Bosons that it has found the theorized humanoids with a 99.99% certainty, also known as the Ungodly Particles.

[edit]
OMHB! Teh interwebs are full of Higgs Boson jokes already! Since we're linking to other sites anyway. Have some good Higgs Boson jokes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Remember Symmetry Magazine's "Where have you spotted the Higgs Boson?" contest back in July? Well it seems that a famous photographer created an entry for this contest back in 1926! The photographer was Laszlo Moholy-Nagy, and he titled his work "How Do I Stay Young and Beautiful". A copy of this work is in the collection of the Museum Ludwig in Cologne. I took a little artistic liberty with his image and added the colored Higgs Boson H symbol (pointing up ) at the bottom of the image.

post-30591-0-12065700-1346538751_thumb.jpg