faces appearring everywhere universe trying to kill with shock

iwasbitten

http://youtu.be/qj-Lhd-U_o0 the universe is killing people with a halo ring they use the attacks i have experienced so far is mindreading when mindreading happened it felt like time slowed down and i almost died from my chest they still use mind reading on me but does not have the same affect of time attacking--the next attack was aether an element found in space when they was using aether my neck would get tense and i would have trouble breathing and my throat would close up and i would have the death feeling on my chest again i found a way to ease the feeling and open up the airway in my throat to help me breathe i would find a tender spot on my leg and hit it and cause a little bit of pain this would help they have stopped using aether--the next attack is dream control they control my dreams everytime i fall asleep they like to use dreams where the person is falling and with heights this is the way they kill they attack the colon doing this last night they took it a step farther and they was using direct pressure in my dream to my colon trying to kill me other dreams they like to use is zombies and planes crashing in the beginning they was using dreams where i was struggling to wake up in sleep paralysis they like to use this too but they mainly try to kill using the colon--after people die from these attacks from the aliens using the halo ring so they can feed there bodies are sent to the universe and they are replaced with clones here on earth thats how there secret is kept---another way they kill people is the nose touch the nose touch is when the person being attacked will see several random people {clones} in a short period of time touching there nose and when the person being attacked relizes there all controlled they will die from shock the aliens do come to earth from the west of the universe neptune,mars to use the nose touch in the beginning they had me on edge and i left home and got arrested while being arrested the cop had eyes blue as ice because he came from neptune the ice giant while arresting me he touched his nose at least 8 or 9 times when i got to booking another officer started touching his nose when they put me in the cell with other inmate they started touching there nose the aliens have the capabilty to pose as humans and the law --another way they kill is FACES they can make faces appear any where i posted a youtube vid with some of the faces 2 of them they put on my bathroom floor where i would see them everyday

post-74340-0-36946300-1341035885_thumb.jpg

post-74340-0-04271300-1341035914_thumb.jpg

post-74340-0-78686100-1341035931_thumb.jpg

http://youtu.be/qj-Lhd-U_o0 the universe is killing people with a halo ring they use the attacks i have experienced so far is mindreading when mindreading happened it felt like time slowed down and i almost died from my chest they still use mind reading on me but does not have the same affect of time attacking--the next attack was aether an element found in space when they was using aether my neck would get tense and i would have trouble breathing and my throat would close up and i would have the death feeling on my chest again i found a way to ease the feeling and open up the airway in my throat to help me breathe i would find a tender spot on my leg and hit it and cause a little bit of pain this would help they have stopped using aether--the next attack is dream control they control my dreams everytime i fall asleep they like to use dreams where the person is falling and with heights this is the way they kill they attack the colon doing this last night they took it a step farther and they was using direct pressure in my dream to my colon trying to kill me other dreams they like to use is zombies and planes crashing in the beginning they was using dreams where i was struggling to wake up in sleep paralysis they like to use this too but they mainly try to kill using the colon--after people die from these attacks from the aliens using the halo ring so they can feed there bodies are sent to the universe and they are replaced with clones here on earth thats how there secret is kept---another way they kill people is the nose touch the nose touch is when the person being attacked will see several random people {clones} in a short period of time touching there nose and when the person being attacked relizes there all controlled they will die from shock the aliens do come to earth from the west of the universe neptune,mars to use the nose touch in the beginning they had me on edge and i left home and got arrested while being arrested the cop had eyes blue as ice because he came from neptune the ice giant while arresting me he touched his nose at least 8 or 9 times when i got to booking another officer started touching his nose when they put me in the cell with other inmate they started touching there nose the aliens have the capabilty to pose as humans and the law --another way they kill is FACES they can make faces appear any where i posted a youtube vid with some of the faces 2 of them they put on my bathroom floor where i would see them everyday---this new face i added is on my bathroom floor its shower water residue the other two are permanent this one is not this is not fake these faces are showing up everywhere again the universe

post-74340-0-16566800-1341418172_thumb.jpg

Iwasbitten

Seriously, the action of finding significant patterns (voices, faces, shapes, etc.) in random or natural data is a well known phenomenon - it's called pareidolia. You can read about it at Wikipedia or many other places. We all do it to an extent - see a face in clouds, a vaguely heard voice in an instrumental track - it's part of our pattern recognition software that has kept us alive for generations.

If you are starting to feel physical symptoms due to this effect or are feeling unwell because of it, like the posters above, I really would recommend a trip to your GP/Doctor. He/She can explain the details of what might be happening and suggest a course of action; and let's face it, these things are always better once we have talked them through with someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I can not believe the audacity of some of you, you should be ashamed.

iwasbitten - The human brain is wired to recognize things like symmetry, patterns, and human faces. Alot of people can have things like tumors or disorders like schizophrenia which cause them to overely experience these things. I don't think your crazy, I don't think your stupid, I think theirs something in your brain you don't know about.

Please the first thing you should do is go to a hospital and get an MRI or catscan to see if you have any tumors, systs, or anything else going on in your head to distort your thoughts.

If you cant find anything speak to a psychologist, trust them they can find a medicine for you and you will be much calmer and more content with your life.

I'm sorry as i'm sure people have ridiculed you alot. Your not crazy, you just don't understand why your brain is "freaking-out"

You will be okay just please seek some medical help. get that brain scanned, if nothing comes up talk to a psychologist and tell them everything. Hold nothing back.

I can not believe the audacity of some of you, you should be ashamed.

iwasbitten - The human brain is wired to recognize things like symmetry, patterns, and human faces. Alot of people can have things like tumors or disorders like schizophrenia which cause them to overely experience these things. I don't think your crazy, I don't think your stupid, I think theirs something in your brain you don't know about.

Please the first thing you should do is go to a hospital and get an MRI or catscan to see if you have any tumors, systs, or anything else going on in your head to distort your thoughts.

If you cant find anything speak to a psychologist, trust them they can find a medicine for you and you will be much calmer and more content with your life.

I'm sorry as i'm sure people have ridiculed you alot. Your not crazy, you just don't understand why your brain is "freaking-out"

You will be okay just please seek some medical help. get that brain scanned, if nothing comes up talk to a psychologist and tell them everything. Hold nothing back.

We should be ashamed for saying he should seek medical attention. . . Exactly what you say he should do 3 sentences later? Who said he was crazy, or even used the word or a synonym for it, before you brought it up?

You should be ashamed for telling him to seek medical help without reason.

You told him to get help, you didnt necessarily give him a clear reason why.

It is puzzling that you are telling people off for giving the same advice that you are recommending yourself:

"Please the first thing you should do is go to a hospital and get an MRI or catscan to see if you have any tumors, systs, or anything else going on in your head to distort your thoughts."

We don't know the reason, only that he seems to have a problem and going to a medical practioner is the only sensible and wise advice we can give.

• 3 months later...

this shit is real how can you deny the faces

Humans are trained to recognize faces. We are really (really!!) good at it. We can detect the smallest changes among people. We are almost never wrong, and we can keep thousands and thousands of people apart without mistakes. So, we also sometimes recognize a face when there isn't any.

Nobody is denying that there are faces there. I can see them too. But it is just a coincidence. Nothing strange. There are also thousands of halos that do not look like a face.

Did you know that cats see mice in every halo and every cloud?

To add to what ajb said but in another way: the brain doesn't like random; it will do it's very best to turn any type of apparently random image into a recognisable pattern.

Your emotional state is clearly negatively-colouring how you interpret what you are seeing. We really can't say any more than go and make an effort to see someone who is expert in mental health matters via your doctor if it's making you constantly anxious and fearful...a problem shared is a problem halved.